How to progress in Year 2017 by means of VASTU Principles: A science for Harmony:
As per Mahha Guru – Gauravv Mittal,Vastu Shastra is based on various energies that come from atmosphere like solar energy from sun, cosmic energy, lunar energy, thermal energy, magnetic energy, light energy, wind energy. These energies can be balanced to enhance peace, prosperity and success.
As per Mahha Guru – Gauravv Mittal, year 2017 with year number 1, governed by Sun. Numerologically number 1, 5 and 7 are of same family; Number 5 represents Budh and number 7 represents Ketu. As per Astrology, Sun gels well with Guru, Budh and Venus. From Vastu perspective, Sun represents East, Guru and Ketu represents North East, Budh represents North, Venus represents South east. Conjunction of Sun with Budh gives Laxmi Narayan Yog; Sun conjunction with Guru, gives Yog for Son, Sun conjunction with Venus and Guru bring marriage Yog.Vastu Shastra unifies the science, art, astronomy and astrology; it can also be said as an ancient mystic science for designing and building. Vastu consider the interplay of various forces of nature involving the five elements of earth, water, wind, fire and ether and strives to maintain equilibrium as these elements influence, guide and change the living styles of not only human beings but every living being on earth.
- North East is the direction governed by Guru (Jupiter) and Ketu; Guru represents number 3 and Ketu represents number 7; color governed by Guru is yellow; hence North East zone walls of house/ office should be painted with Yellow color to progress.
- North is direction governed by Budh (Mercury); Mercury represents number 5 and color governed by Mercury is Green; the walls of the north zone should be painted with Green color.
- East is direction governed by Sun; Sun represents number 1 and color governed by Sun is Orange. East side walls /curtains should be of Orange / Red color.
- South- East is direction governed by Angee Dev (Lord of Fire)/ Venus; color associated with fire is Red whereas the color associated with Venus is White/Blue; Venus represents number 6. South east zone walls should be painted with Orange / Red color.
- South is direction governed by Mangal (Mars); Mars represents number 9 and color of Mars is Red. Southern walls of the office should be of painted with light color; if painted with red or black/ grey color; can bring differences among employees or people living in this area.
- South-West is direction governed by Rahu; Rahu represents number 4 and color associated with Rahu is Blue; Southwest Southern direction should be painted with blue color.
- West is direction governed by Shani (Saturn); Shani represents number 8 and color associated with Shani is Black/Grey. Western walls of the office should be painted with Grey color.
- North-West is direction governed by Vayu Dev/Moon; Moon represents number 2 and color associated with Moon is White; North-West direction should be painted with white color.
Vastu Tips for Offices/Businesses to bring positive energy in the workspace:
1) The owner seat must be facing east or north.Staff should work facing the north or east directions.
2) As per the Vastu principles it is really good to set the accounts department in southeast direction.
3) The appropriate place to set the reception is in the north-eastern direction of the office.The administrative block should either be in the North or in the East.
4) According to `Vastu Shastra` the main gate of factory should be kept in the East, North or North-East of the plot. All other doors can be kept in North-East, East, North or North-West.
5) The guardroom of the factory should be in North-West of the Northern gate and to the South-East of Eastern gate.
6) There must be open space in the North- East. The land of the factory should be elevated in South-West.
7) According to Vastu Shastra, the main door or entrance of the office building should face east or north direction. Do not place anything that creates obstacle close to or in front of main entrance.
8) Accounts department should be in the north and east zone and employees dealing with bank and cash transaction should sit facing east and north direction. All the financial records should be kept in central north or southwest of the cabinet.
9) All the electrical equipment should be placed in the south-east direction of the office building.
10) If your business is related to manufacturing, it should start from south and then move towards north and west before reaching east.