Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thursday , 23 November 2017
Breaking News

3-year old twins drown inside washing machine

In an extremely unfortunate incident that occurred in west Delhi’s Rohini, 3-year old twins died after drowning inside a washing machine. According to preliminary investigations, it has been found that the mother had filled the washing machine with water and was planning to wash the clothes. However, she realized that she had run out of detergent powder. She decided to leave the twins inside the house and go out and fetch some detergent powder.

She had gone out for just around 6 minutes, but when he came in, she noticed that the twins were missing. She searched inside the house, but could not locate the twins. Later, after around 20 minutes, the police were called in who also searched the house. Eventually, it was the father of the twins who found the children, who were submerged in water inside the washing machine. The twins were immediately rushed to a hospital, but they were declared brought dead on arrival. The bodies of the twins have been sent for autopsy.

The case is a lesson for parents that they should never leave their kids out of their sight even if it’s for just a few minutes.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top
badge