Thanks to those pair of our favourite denims, choicest tees, and newly bought dresses; these save us from the unending everyday hassle of WHAT TO WEAR TODAY!! But trust me on this, we get bored way too early of all these dresses. So below is a quick guide to 5 wardrobe fixes that will last long.
I am going to take you through 5 style essentials for the season, without burning a big hole in your pocket:
- Super rugged/patched denims: Many of you reading this might already have one of these. I think it is official now that this is a must have wardrobe essential this season. Such has been the craze. But if you do not own it NOW, it is high time to get one. These are perfect for those evening outings, or even as college wear. Extremely comfortable and low on maintenance
- Off shoulder tops: This is again one of the rages today. Remember, back in school days we had these tops, but soon they went out of fashion. Now they are back again with a bang. You may go for the lacy off shoulder party tops or the casual off shoulder tops will also do the trick
- Dungarees: This one again comes from our school days chapter. We loved them when we were kids. And now you will love these again. You can style these dungarees in various styles, each one giving a different look. You may pair these with plain tees, off shoulder tops, tank tops, spaghettis, etc. When wearing these, couple these with a pair of chic sneakers
- The GYM-wear / athleisure: From B-Town celebs to page3ites, many are being spotted with. So here is a pro tip that gym wear is now no more only restricted for the gym. Pair those mesh tights of yours with comfy tees/razor back ganji tops and sport shoes. However, the key to creating this athleisure look is keeping the basics as comfortable as possible and letting the add-ons heat up the look
- LBDs: This is an all time hit!! These are never going to go out of fashion, and hence having a couple of these always in your wardrobe is a must. But of course, keep the variety with colour options to suit the occasions
The best part of all the above trends is that these are all totally real-life wearable. So, jump-start the season with these completely rocking wardrobe newbies and be ready to grab those eyeballs with your SWAG!!