Well the festive season is just around the corner and we are all excited to be dressed in our best clothes. But for this what is more important is to prepare a list of our wardrobe must haves so that we dress according to our expectations. So for her convenience, we have curated a list of such wardrobe must haves for women as well as men which will prepare you well for the upcoming festive season.
- A light-weight and comfortable, yet elegant saree: You would all agree how saree is gradually becoming a rage among the youngsters. And with multiple ways to drape a saree, you can achieve a variety of looks with just one saree of your choice.
- A couple of bright, embellished, and classy dupattas:Dupattas are every girls favourite part of the attire. A designer or embellished dupatta can completely levitate the look of a plain and simple suit or a basic lehenga. Hence having a couple of such heavy designer dupattas is a must have.
- Statement jewellery: These are really important and in fact as important as our attire. Be sure to make some bold choices with your jewellery as they will take your look to the next level.
- A plain pastel shade kurta with very light work:Kurtas are a must have for the festive season. You muist have at least two varieties of the kurtas with you can wear with different bandis and lowers, bringing out a variety of looks every single time.
- A smart bandhgala: While choosing a bandhgala, one should be cautious of choosing a colour that can go with most of the clothes that we wear underneath it, like, kurta or shirts. These look really royal and classy if the entire ensemble is worn in sync.
- Traditional juttis: Believe it or not but this is usually the most underrated part of most of the men’s wardrobe. But the footwear can actually accentuate the entire look for you in a jiffy. And for the festive season, there can be nothing better than the traditional juttis.
We hope this list that we have curated for you is helpful for you and it makes your shopping experience easy and effective before this festive season.