Weight loss is a struggle for the majority of the population. But given the hectic schedule and poor work-life balance, we can’t do much about it. But there are quite a lot of ways that one can loose weight while working in office.
- When you get to work, take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Turning a desk drawer into your healthy eating paradise can keep you out of the chips and cookies in the office vending machine, saving you tons of calories
- Research shows that you might only burn an extra nine calories per hour while standing at work than if you were sitting. But before you shrug off that miniscule calorie burn, you should know that standing improves your blood-sugar levels, which is good for weight loss, too
- Pacing back and forth while you’re on the phone, if you have the space, or even fidgeting at your desk, burn a few extra calories.
- During your lunch break, take 15 minutes and go for a brisk walk around the block or the office
If you have the dedication, nothing can keep you away from your goal. No matter where the extra weight is on your body, to lose it, you must create a negative calorie balance. And to do this this you should keep a close eye on the excess calorie intake and rather replace them with healthier options like oats, green tea, etc.