A WORK SHOP on ‘Techniques of Circus Theatre’ by La Compagnie 3 Fois Rien from France
TWO PLAYS – ‘The Kid’s Got Charisma!’ AND ‘2 Parallels’
- Qadir Ali Baig Theater Foundation in collaboration with KARVY brings the A Celebration of World Class Theatre
- Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival started from November 7th and will go on till November 16th 2014
- The festival is bought in association with Telangana Tourism, the Embassy of France, Ministry of Culture, Salar Jung Museum, and Government of Telangana.
- This Year’s Theme : ‘Biographies’
- Fringe Section : ‘Bouquet’
Hyderabad, November 9, 2014: HYDERABAD’S FLAGSHIP THEATRE EXTRAVAGANZA – Qadir Ali Baig Theater Foundation brings Globally-anticipated 9th edition of “Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival”. The prestigious Festival presented the play.
The Qadir Ali Baig Theater Foundation, on the 3rd day of the festival bought a Workshop on ‘Techniques of Circus Theatre’ by La Compagnie 3 Fois Rien from France in the morning.
Also two plays were staged in the evening of the 3rd day of the 9th Qadir Ali Baig Theater Festival –
- Murray Molloy’s (Spain) presented an English Play ‘The Kid’s Got Charisma!’ Directed by Murray Molloy. The play portrayed theatre, acrobatics, sword-eating, improvisations; all in a single performance by the ‘world’s only sword-eating’ performer.
- La Compagnie 3 Fois Rien’s (France) presented and entertaining and spectacular ‘2 Parallels’ a Circus theatre in pure contemporary European theatre mode.
The festival was inaugurated on the 7th November by Shri E.S.L. Narasimhan Hon’ble Governor of Telangana at Shilpakala Vedika.
The Inaugural Address was given by Mohammad Ali Baig, Director, Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival.
Dr. Mohan Agashe, The Renowned Actor addressed the gathering and shared information about the Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival.
Ms.Vani Ganapathy, the Renowned Dancer & Actress said in her keynote address how significant is the festival for the cultural development of the city of Hyderabad.