- Qadir Ali Baig Theater Foundation in collaboration with KARVY brings the A Celebration of World Class Theatre
- Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival – from November 7th to 16th 2014
- In association with Telangana Tourism, the Embassy of France, Ministry of Culture, Salar Jung Museum, and Government of Telangana.
- This Year’s Theme : ‘Biographies’
- Fringe Section : ‘Bouquet’
Hyderabad, November 7, 2014: HYDERABAD’S FLAGSHIP THEATRE EXTRAVAGANZA – Qadir Ali Baig Theater Foundation brings Globally-anticipated 9th edition of “Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival”. The prestigious Festival starts from today.
The festival was inaugurated today at 5:30 PM by Shri E.S.L. Narasimhan Hon’ble Governor of Telangana at Shilpakala Vedika. The Inaugural Address was given by Mohammad Ali Baig, Director, Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival .
Dr. Mohan Agashe, The Renowned Actor addressed the gathering and shared information about the Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival.
Ms.Vani Ganapathy, theRenowned Dancer & Actress said in her keynote address how significant is the festival for the cultural development of the city of Hyderabad.
The festival started with the latest play byGirish Karnad about modern city life in its many shadow-shapes – funny, tender, moving, relentless in its pursuit of success, buffeted by ceaseless emotional flux. The play was bought to Hyderabad by Primetime Theatre Co.’s (Mumbai) – ‘Boiled Beans on Toast’ Directed by Lillete Dubeyand featuring Joy Sengupta, Deepika Amin, Anuschka Sawhney and others.