Power Mech Projects Limited is a 200 million dollar engineering and construction company undertaking ETC of mechanical & civil packages in power and infrastructure industries. The other core activities of the Company are Operation and Maintenance of Power Plants including renovation and modernization.
The company has undertaken projects of all types, sizes and in all environment both in India and abroad which include Ultra Mega Power Projects, Super Critical Thermal Power Projects, Sub Critical Power Projects, Heat Recovery Steam Generator, Waste Heat Recovery Steam Generator, Circulating fluidized bed combustion Steam Generator, Gas Turbine Generator, Hydro Electric plants and maintenance, renovation, modernization and annual maintenance of running plants and complete Civil works.
Power Mech Projects Ltd was established in the year 1999 by a first generation entrepreneur and young Engineer Mr S Kishore Babu with vision and passion to create one of the leading power infra companies. Today Power Mech stands high and tall among contemporary players in the installation of power projects as a comprehensive service provider.
Power Mech offers comprehensive service to Power Sector and infrastructure Industry covering entire spectrum.
- Coal Based Power Projects
- Gas Based Power Projects
- Hydro projects
- Petro Chemical Industry
- Nuclear Power Project
- Oil & Gas Refinery
- Steel Industry
SPECIALISED SERVICE IN POWER SECTOR:
The Company provides service to every division of a power plant, starting from Erection, Testing, and Commissioning to Operation, Maintenance, Overhauling and Refurbishing etc.
Boiler, Turbine and Generator
Structure Fabrication and erection
Operation and Maintenance
Balance of Plant
Civil and Architecture
To be a dominant player among infrastructures companies in power sector and delight the customers through products, services with continuous improvement.
Maintain higher standards in workmanship, meet customer requirements to the brim, achieve timely completion of projects by adopting innovative methods, enhance organizational skills through better planning, upgrade the skills and competence of Human resources and tireless pursuit for excellence all the time.
Ultra Mega Power Projects
The UMPPS were conceptualized to produce higher level of heat rate with lower fuel consumption and lesser carbon emissions. Power Mech has emerged as a leading service provider with its proven skill and expertise in Execution of Ultra Mega Power Projects. Ultra Mega Power Projects
- 5X800 MW Ultra Mega Power Project in Mundra, Gujarat – Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Boiler, ESP & Fuel Oil System for Three Units, TG Auxiliaries for five units.
- 6X660 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project in Madhya Pradesh – ETC of Boiler, ESP & RM, TG Auxiliaries,PPG, CP for Three Units and CHP,Structure for Main Plant and Bunker for six units.
Super Critical Power Projects
Super Critical Power Plants produce higher level of heat rate with lower fuel consumption and hence lesser carbon emissions. The Plant Load Factor (PLF) is also better in super critical technology.
Power Mech has developed the skill and expertise for execution of Super Critical Power Projects and is fast emerging as one of the leading service providers executing several Super Critical units in the country.
- 5×660 MW at ADANI Super Critical power project, Gujarat- ETC of TG & Auxiliaries, & Critical piping for three units
- 2X660 MW power project at Jhajjar, Haryana – ETC of Boiler, ESP and Critical Piping for one unit
- 2X660 MW power project at Barh, Bihar – ETC of Boiler, CP, ESP and TG with Auxiliaries for two units.
- 5X660 MW Super Critical Power Project Tiroda Maharashtra- ETC of TG for five units.
- 2X660 MW Rajasthan for Kawai Power Project- ETC of TG & Auxiliaries, CP & CHP works for two units
- 1X700 MW power project at Bellary, Karnataka- ETC of STG and Auxiliaries for one unit.
- 2X685 MW Raipur Super Critical Power Project, Chattisgarh- ETC of Boiler,ESP, Grouting supply and painting for two units
- 2X660 MW power project at Chhabra, Rajasthan- ETC of Boiler and Auxiliaries, ESP for one unit.
- 3X660 MW power project Koradi Maharashtra- ETC of STG and Auxiliaries, Critical Piping, Condenser, Steel storage tanks erection, Steel storage tanks supply for three units.
- 2X660 MW project Krishnapatnam Andhra Pradesh- ETC of Boiler, ESP & Auxiliaries works for two units.
- 3X800 MW Super Critical Power Project Kudgi Karnataka- ETC Boiler & BOP, STG for one unit and ESP for 3 units
- 3X660 MW Talwandi Punjab- ETC of Steam Generator &ESP, Fabric Filter, TG & Auxiliaries, CP, All BOP including ASH, CHP, CWS for one unit
- 2X800 MW Yermarus Karnataka- CIVIL, Main plant structure & Mill Bay structure, Main plant Building civil works including TG Deck, CHP, Boiler, ESP, CP, CW PPG, STG and Auxiliaries for one unit.
- 2X660 MW project at Suratgarh, Rajasthan- ETC of Boiler, ESP, Critical Piping for two units
- 2X660 MW Bawanapadu power Project STG and Auxiliaries, CHP for two units.
- 3X660 MW Nabinagar power project Boiler, ESP, Critical piping including Bunker structure, supply of fabricated structure for two units
- 2X660 MW Solapur – ETC of Boiler and ESP for one unit
Sub-Critical Power Projects
Power Mech is competently undertaking number of projects with sub critical units that are ideal for quick capacity addition and provide power at affordable cost to meet the growing demand.
- 2×600 MW ANPARA-C, UTTAR PRADESH- ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units
- 2X600 MW at HISAR, HARY ANA – ETC of Rotating machines & ESP, TG & Auxiliaries, Critical piping for two units
- 2X135 MW at Aryancoal, Chattisgarh – ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP, TG with auxiliaries, PH-STR for two units
- 4X600 MW at JHARSUGUDA ORISSA – ETC of TG & Auxiliaries, Coal handling plant for two units
- 2X600 MW at MANGALORE KARNATAKA – ETC Boiler & ESP, TG & Auxiliaries, Critical piping, Coal Unloader for two units
- 1X600 power project at METTUR, TAMILNADU –ETC of Steam Generator , ESP, CP, TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X500 MW power project at Andal, West Bengal–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units and Main plant structure & bunker structure for one unit
- 1X250 MW power project at Bawana, Delhi–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X500 MW power project at Bhusawal, Maharashtra–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units.
- 3X18 MW power project at Burnpur, West Bengal–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for three units.
- 2×300 MW power project at Chandrapur, Maharashtra–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries, Boiler, ESP, CP, Critical Piping for two units
- 1X500 MW power project at Farakka, West Bengal–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP, TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 4X300 MW power project at Korba Balco, Chattisgarh–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries, Boiler,CP for two units.
- 2×500 MW power project at Mauda, Maharashtra–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for one unit and TG & Auxiliaries for two units.
- 1×600 MW power project Mettur, Tamilnadu–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP, TG & Auxiliaries
- 2X150 MW power project at SEPL-NELLORE, Andhra Pradesh–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for two units
- 1×80 MW MONNET ISPAT – ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 4X600 MW power project at Tamnar, Chattisgarh–ETC of one Unit BTG and one Unit TG and Auxiliaries
- 2X500 MW power project at Vindhyachal, Maharashtra–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for one unit, TG & Auxiliaries for two units
- 5X270 MW power project at Amravathi, Maharashtra–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units and Boiler, ESP, CP for three units
- 2×500 MW Mejia power Project – ETC of Boiler, ESP,CP, Main plant structure and Bunker structure, TG & Auxiliaries, CW piping, Coal handling plant for one unit
- 2X600 MW at RAGHUNATHPUR WEST – ETC of ESP & Rotating Machines, TG& Auxiliaries, Critical piping, Structure Erection Main Plant and Bunker work for two units
- 2X300 MW Rosa-Stage-II – ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for two units.
- 1×500 MW Kothagudem – ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 6X600 MW at KSK – JANJGIR CHATTISGARH –ETC of TG-BOP works for one Unit
- 1X500 MW power project at Sipat, Chhattisgarh–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 1X500 MW power project at Kahalgaon, West Bengal–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 1X500 MW power project at Vindhyachal, Madhya Pradesh–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 1X500 MW power project at Rihand, Uttar Pradesh–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 1X195 MW power project at Kota, Rajasthan–ETC of Boiler, ESP and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X300 MW power project LANCO AMARKANTAK, Chhattisgarh –ETC of Boiler, ESP and Auxiliaries for Two Units
- 1X250 MW power project Trombay, Maharashtra –ETC of BTG for one Unit
- 1X210 MW power project at Khaperkheda, Maharashtra–ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X210 MW power project at Neyveli, Tamilnadu–ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 5X210 MW power project at Mejia, West Bengal –ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for two units
- 5X210 MW power project at Chachai, Madhya Pradesh–ETC of BTG for one unit
- 2X250 MW power project at Paras, Maharashtra–ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X250 MW power project at Korba East, Chhattisgarh–ETC of Boiler and Auxiliaries, Structures for Two units
- 4X250 MW power project at Tamnar, Chhattisgarh –ETC of TG and Auxiliaries for Two Units
- 2X250 MW power project at Chandrapura, Jharkhand –ETC of Boiler, ESP and Auxiliaries, Structures for Two Units
- 2X600 MW Annupur TPP, Madhya Pradesh – ETC of Boiler, ESP & Auxiliaries, PH CHP & Other Misc Structures work for two units
- 2X600 MW Jindal India TPP, Angul, Orissa – ETC of PCP work for one unit
- 2X500 MW Anpara-D, Uttar Pradesh – ETC of Structure erection main plant and bunker for one unit, TG and Auxiliaries for two units
- 1X500 MW Bokaro, Jharkhand – ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP, CW piping, Mainplant structure and mill bay structure for one unit
- 2X300 MW Haldia, West Bengal – ETC of Boiler & its Auxiliaries, TG & its Auxiliaries for two units
- 2X600 MW Singitarai, Chattisgarh – ETC of STG and Auxiliaries, CHP including supply of materials for two units
- 1X600 MW RAYALASEEMA TPP, Stage-IV, Dr.YSRR Kadapa, ANDHRA PRADESH- ETC of Boiler & Auxiliaries work for one unit
- 2X600 MW Tuticorin, Tamilnadu- ETC of PCP for one unit
- 2X250 MW power project at Sikka, Gujarath–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for two units and TG & Auxiliaries for one unit
- 2X500 MW Sagardighi, West Bengal- ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for one unit, STG and Auxiliaries for two units
- 2×300 MW power project at Nawapara – ETC of STG and auxiliaries for two units
- 2X520 MW power project at HNPCL-Vizag, Andhra Pradesh–ETC of TG, Boiler, ESP,CP, Main plant structure and mill bay structure, TG and Auxiliaries for one unit.
- 2X270 MW power project at Goindwal, Punjab–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units
- 2X600 MW power project at Kalisindh, Rajasthan–ETC of Boiler, ESP, CP for one unit, TG & Auxiliaries for two units
- 6X600 MW at KSK – JANJGIR CHATTISGARH –ETC of TG-BOP works for two units
- 1X270 MW CHANDWA TPP, Jharkhand – ETC STG and Auxiliaries for one unit.
- 5X270 MW power project at Nasik, Maharashtra–ETC of TG & Auxiliaries for two units
- 2X660 MW LANCO AMARKANTAK – STAGE-II CHATTISGARH- ETC of Boiler, STG, CP for two units
- 2400 MW power project SAMALKOT – ETC of GTG, STG and Auxiliaries, HRSG, erection of ICP, Supply of interconnection piping for three units.
Gas & Combined Cycle Power Projects
The Gas/ Combined Cycle Power plants form an integral part of process Industries like petro chemicals cement and steel with available gas resources. Waste heat is used for generation of additional electricity and execution of CCPP calls for high degree of skill and infra resources.
- 2X363.3MW PALATANA, TRIPURA ETC of Fr- 9 FA GTG & Auxiliaries, STG & Auxiliaries, HRSG works for two units.
- 4X30.5MW IOCL-PANIPAT, HARYANA – ETC of GTG for one unit
- 2X157MW, LIBYA- ETC of GTG & Auxiliaries work for two units.
- 2X80 TPH HRSG works & 4X270 TPH UTILITY STEAM GENERATORS works at MRPL MANGALORE for one unit
- 50 MW HPCL-VIZAG project , ANDHRA PRADESH – ETC GTG for one unit
- 1X100 MW MONARCHAK, TRIPURA- ETC of Turbo Generator, Fr 6 FA+e GTG, HRSG works for one unit
- 2X96 MW Power project for Petro chemical complex at DAHEJ GUJARAT- ETC of UB, HRSH, Fr- 6B GTG, Turbo Generator for two units
- 366 MW PARADIP ORISSA – Civil, Structural and Architectural Works Placement of Gt & Fr-9E GTG, GTG, STG, PPG for three units
- 400 MW MARIB – PHASE-II , YEMEN – GTG – Civil, Structural and Architectural, Fr-9E GTG – MECHANICAL for four units
Balance of Plants
Balance of plants is a specialized area in execution of power plants and infrastructure industry. Power Mech’s competence and experience in BOP execution for units from 200 MW to 800 MW which has placed the company in good stead for execution in thrust areas like cooling towers and chimney and ash handling systems.
- 2X600 MW MANGALORE KARNATAKA –ETC of Coal Unloader, Sea Water Intake Line works for two units
- 4X600 MW JHARSUGUDA ORISSA – ETC of Coal handling plant works for two units
- 2X500 MW MEJIA WEST BENGAL –ETC of CW Piping, Coal handling plant for one unit
- 5X800 MW MUNDRA GUJARAT – ETC of Fuel Oil System works for three units
- 2X660 MW KAWAI TPP, RAJASTHAN – ETC of CHP works for two units
- 1X500 MW at BOKARO JHARKHAND –ETC of CW Piping for one unit
- 3X660 MW KORADI , MAHARASHTRA – ETC of Steel Storage Tanks for three units
- 6X600 MW at KSK – JANJGIR CHATTISGARH –ETC of TG-BOP works for three units
- 3X660 MW TALWANDI PUNJAB –ETC of Balance of Plants including AHS, CHP, DM Water Treatment plant Hydrogen generator works for one unit
- 2X800 MW Yermarus Karnataka- CHP, CW PPG for one unit
- 2X600 MW Singitarai, Chattisgarh – Fabrication & Erection of CHP including supply of materials
Fabrication & Erection of Structures
Fabrication and Erection at project sites is a specialized work with establishment of facility for fabrication with latest equipments. The entire executions are to be carried out under controlled parameters, Engineering practices , codes and standards.
Power Mech is engaged in fabrication and erection since 2002 and has developed unique capability for execution of Bunker Silos, Hoppers and Power Plant Structures with highly skilled fabricators and fitters.
- 2X500 MW ANDAL TPP WEST BENGAL – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure BHEL PSER
- 2X135 MW at ARYAN COAL TPP CHATTISGARH – Fabrication and Erection of PH-STR
- 2X500 MW at MEJIA WEST BENGAL- Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- 2×250 MW at KORBA EAST CHATTISGARH – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- 1X500 MW at BELLARY KARNATAKA – Fabrication and Erection of Bunker structure
- 366 MW PARADIP ORISSA – Fabrication and Erection of structure works, for three units
- 6X660 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project in Madhya Pradesh – Structure Erection main plant and bunker for 6 units
- 2X500 MW ANPARA-D UTTAR PRADESH – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- 2X600 MW ANNUPUR MADHYA PRADESH – Fabrication and Erection of PH CHP & Other Misc Structures
- 1X500 MW BOKARO JHARKHAND – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & Mill Bay structure
- 2X520 MW HNPCL-VIZAG ANDHRA PRADESH – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- 400 MW MARIB – PHASE-II YEMEN – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- 2X600 MW SINGARENI ANDHRA PRADESH – Fabrication and Erection of Structure Erection Main Plant and Bunker
- 2X800 MW YERMARUS KARNATAKA – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & Mill Bay structure
- 2X600 RAGHUNATHPUR WEST BENGAL – Fabrication and Erection of Main plant structure & bunker structure
- Structure fabrication & erection and piping work at Jamnagar C2-CPP, Gujarat
- 2X660 MW project at Suratgarh, Rajasthan- Fabrication and Erection of main plant structure
- 1X100MW project at Namrup, Assam – Fabrication and Erection of structure
Operation & Maintenance
In the past 15 years, Power Mech has made strong inroads in providing permanent solutions to Overhauling, Maintenance, Renovation and Modernization of Power plants. This critical space demands jobs to be executed in a very compressed time line and with accurate knowledge and information over different original equipments, their design parameters and spares requirements. The Company has most efficiently executed overhauling and maintenance of Steam, Gas and Hydro turbines, and also 1000 MWe Nuclear plant turbine unit. Power Mech is specifically experienced in handling models V94.2, V94.3 and V94.5 of SIEMENS gas Turbines.
Major Orders Executed:
- Unit # 7, 210 MW at Satpura Thermal Power Station, Sarni. M.P. Maintenance of Steam Generator & Auxiliaries
- 1000 Mwe nuclear steam turbine unit#2, Kudankulam Nuclear power project Disassembly, Servicing of internal components and assembly
- Unit 5 & 6, 490 MW, at NTPC, Dadri, Restoration of Damaged ESP Fields
- Unit#6, 500MW HP Turbine at Tata Power, Trombay, Overhauling
- Gas Turbine V94.2 & 80MW Steam Turbine of CCPP at Samalkot/Ansaldo, Major Overhauling
- GT-11 Gas Turbine V94.2 & Generator at Gepc- Paguthan. Major Overhaul
- Unit #4, 4X120MW at Jojobera, Turbine Overhauling
|Capacity||Turbine & Aux, Generator||Steam Generator &Aux|
|Up to 100 MW||65||30||45||52|
|500 MW & Above||50||–||–||17|
Annual Maintenance Contracts:Power Mech was the first to undertake Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) of India’s 1st 4000MW Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) TATA CGPL, Mundra (5x800MW) which is in successful operation. The AMC concept is unique in Indian scenario and Power Mech has grabbed the given opportunity.
- China Lightening Power -Mechanical Maintenance at 655MW CCPP, Paguthan, Gujarat.
- TATA- Field Operation Assistance & Maintenance of (BTG) and (BOP) at 2×525 MW Maithon Power Limited,
- Coastal Gujarat Power Ltd -Maintenance of BTG for 4000 MW Ultra Mega power Project , Mundra, Gujarat
- Adani Power- Maintenance of BTG, AHP with Electrical and C&I at 4X330 MW and 5X660 MW, at APL, Mundra Gujarat
- Adani Power- Mechanical Maintenance of TG & BOP of 5X660 MW at APML, Tiroda, Maharashtra,
- TATA’s – Field Operation & Mechananical Maintenance of BTG, BOP, AHP of 2x150MW at MEPL, Nellore.
- GMR’s –Mechanical Maintenance of BTG &BOP of 2X300 MW at EMCO Energy TPP, Warora,Maharastra
- Adani Power – Mechanical Maintenance Contract of BTG&BOP of 2X660MW at APRL, Kawai, Rajasthan
- Dhariwal Infrastructure Ltd – Field operation and maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG & BOP of 2X300MW at DIL, Tadali, Maharashtra
- KSK Mahanadi Power Company Ltd -Field Operation & Mechanical Maintenance of BTG&BOP of 2X600MW at KMPCL, Nariyara, Chhattisgarh
- Jindal India Thermal Power Ltd ’s – Operation assistance and Maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG&BOP of 2X600MW at JITPL, Derang, Odisha
- Larsen &Turbo /Nabha Power Ltd – Maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG & BOP of 2x700MW at NPL, Rajpura, Punjab.
- Reliance- Mechanical maintenance of BTG at 6X660MW at SPL, Sasan, MP.
- KSK VS Lignite Power – Field Operation & Maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG,BOP, AHP,CHP of 1X135MW at VSLP, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Arasameta Captive Power company Pvt Ltd – Field Operation & Maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG,BOP, AHP,CHP of 2X43 MW at ACPCPL, Champa, Chhattisgarh
- TATA- Mechanical maintenance of BTG& BOP at 3X33MW at BORL, Bina, MP.
- Korba West Power Company Ltd- Field Operation & Maintenance (M+E+I) of BTG,BOP of 1X600 MW at KWPCL, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh
- Dainik Bhaskar Power Ltd – Maintenance (M+E) of TG & BOP of 2X 600MW at DBPL Bharadara, CG
- Thermal Power Tech Corporation Limited- Mechanical Maintenance Support services of 2X660MW at TPCIL, Nellore, AP
Power Mech entered global market and executed number of maintenance, Overhauling, Refurbishing and Rewinding works in running plants and ETC overseas projects as well.
- Complete Generator Field Rewind works at 62.5 MW Siddhirgunj TPS, Bangladesh
- Manpower services for Field Rewind Works at Nigeria TPS, Nigeria
- Mechanical Activities at Mejilones Power Plant, Chile.
- Man power Services for Inspection & Repair of four Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) in Riyadh Power Plant -9, Saudi Arabia.
- Man power Services to Overhaul V 94.2 Gas Turbine at AES Barka Power & Desalination Plant, Oman
- 2X157MW power project LIBYA -GTG & Auxiliaries works for two units
- Civil, Structural and Architectural Works, GTG MECHANICAL works for one unit at 400MW MARIB – PHASE-II YEMEN -GTG
Petro- Chemical, Irrigation, Cement & Steel
Power Mech Projects Ltd, provides comprehensive service in versatile fields including Petro Chemical Plants, Irrigation Projects, Cement and Steel Industries. The company has successfully executed several challenging jobs in unfriendly environment, and in remote areas. The range of services include erection of penstocks for Hydro Power Plants, Fabrication and erection of Pressure Vessels for Industries, Canal Siphon for irrigation projects, blast furnace etc.,
Power Mech is a reliable partner in difficult terrains and under unfavourable condition.
- Fabrication and Erection of Steel Shell Liner and Penstock for Madikheda Hydro Electric Plant, Near Gwalior, MP for MPSEB
- Fabrication and Erection of Raised Canal Siphon (636 m long steel pipeline of 4 m Diameter) for major irrigation work on 16 piers across river Bansagar Feeder canal at Bansagar, MP, India.
- Air Cooled Condenser, Jaypee Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Dismantling of Coal Handling Plant while in operation at Trombay TPP
- Erection of Two Coal Unloaders at Mangalore Port for Udipi TPP
- Erection works at Petro- Chemicals Plant for IOCL, Panipat
- Erection works at Petro- Chemicals Plant for HNPCL, Visakhapatnam
- Laying of Fibre Optic Cables for RELIANCE INFOTECH, Andhra Pradesh
- Erection of structures for blast furnace, JSPL, Odisha.
- Erection of structure for steel melting shop, 3.0 MTPA Integrated steel plant, NMDC, Nagarnar, Chhattisgarh.
CIVIL & ARCHITECTURE
The Division for Civil Architecture and Structural Works is headed by highly experienced Engineers drawn from reputed organizations and resourced with modern equipments and appliances. Has solid support base with planning engineers, Administrators, and Executioners to provide Comprehensive Service in Civil, Architectural and Structural Works.
The Company has undertaken major projects in India and in Yemen, Including supply of materials, specialized service from Soil Testing to TG Casting.
The Division by itself has staff strength of over 1200 of which 30 % are qualified Civil & Structural Engineers backed by professional Managers.
- Topographical Surveying works
- Geotechnical Investigation Works
- Mass Excavation and Area Grading
- Bored Cast Insitu Piling works
- TG Rafts & Decks Works
- Power House Civil & Architectural works
- Machine Foundations
- GT Foundations
- Control Room Buildings Civil & Architectural works
- Mill and Bunker Fabrication and Erection
- CW Pump Houses and Channel works
- CW Pipe Line Fabrication and Laying
- Cooling Tower Works
- Coal Handling Plant Works
- Plant Roads and Drains
- Pipe Racks – Civil & Structural
- Refinery Tanks and shells
- Enabling Works
- Balance of Plant Civil works including CHP and AHP works
- Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Gas Power Projects Civil Works
- R&M Works of Power Projects
- Piling, Civil, Structural and Architectural Work of Unit # 1 at 2X520 MW Project at HNPCL-VIZAG, Andhra Pradesh.
- Total Civil, Structural work of Main Plant Civil Package at 400MW power project at MARIB PHASE II, YEMEN.
- Complete Civil, Structural and Architectural Works- Package I & Crusher House and MCC Buildings civil works package at 2X800 MW at YERMARUS, KARNATAKA.
- Civil, Structural and Architectural Works for R&M of Main Plant, BTG Area and ESP Area at 1X110 MW at BHATHINDA, Punjab.
- Balance Civil, Structural, Architectural, etc work of Main Plant, Balance of Plant & Various Buildings etc for 100 MW Gas Based CCPP at 366 MW project at PARADIP, Orissa.
- PACKAGE-3: Civil, Structural and Architectural works etc. of Power Block 1 for Unit # 7 for RRVUNL, 2×660 MW, Stage-V, Unit # 7 & 8 .
- Balance Civil, Structural, Architectural, etc work of Main Plant, Balance of Plant & Various Buildings etc for 100 MW Gas Based CCPP, Namrup, Assam.
1) Hydro Magus Pvt Ltd
Hydro Magus Pvt Ltd., is a subsidiary of Power Mech and focus on hydro projects in the area of renovation, modernization, Up-rating, undertaking new hydro projects and spare & services. Power Mech had already executed numerous jobs in Hydro projects and is potentially equipped and capable to undertake major assignments.
- Hydro Magus Pvt. Ltd. has recently set up a branch office in Surrey, BC, Canada and in Nepal
Joint Venture Collaborations:
We are under the process of establishing Joint Venture Collaboration with three international hydro power manufacturers:
- Litostroj Power, Slovenia
- CKD Blansko, Czech Republic
- Taihe Electric (Hong Kong) Limited, Hong Kong
- Major capital overhaul of Unit-2 at Dhakrani Hydroelectric Project in a timeframe of 97 days
- Rehabilitation of its 330MW Alaknanda Hydro Electric Project (Shrinagar)
- Rehabilitating damaged Unit-I at Upper Sindh Stg-II HEP in Kashmir.
- Renovation of one unit of 25MW at Kopili Extension HEP,
- Overhauling of 2 Butterfly Valves at the Forebay of Khandong HEP.
- Renovation of unit of 50MW at Kopili HEP is under progress.
Power Mech- CPNED Services (Hong Kong) Holding Co. Limited
SPV of Power Mech Projects Limited and Chengdu Pengrun New Energy Development Co. Ltd.!
Power Mech, the service major from India and CPNED
the supply chain major from China join together to
market and supply original spares and equipment to
power plants of any Chinese make, any size and at
The capabilities of CPNED and experience of Power
Mech makes inroads to spares market and come to
A new venture to meet the spares needs of innumerable customers in India!
A spectrum of leading original manufacturers from China!
Shortest delivery schedule from ex-stock to lower down-time!
Assured original & quality spares and long term warranty!
Expert services from Original Equipments Manufacturers for routine and B/D maintenance!
CHENGDU PENGRUN NEW ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CO LTD
100% subsidiary of SEDC, in Power China Group!
An internationally acclaimed supply chain major from Republic of China!
Exclusive and authorized source to market spares and equipment of Chinese make!
Executed over $20 billion orders so far and $ 6 billion worth orders on pipe line!
Complete range of spares for power plants, any make and any size!
Including Steam Generator, Turbine, Generator, Pumps, Fans, Coal mills, ESP, Stacker-Reclaimer!
Proven record for supply of spares globally!
Any make, Any size, Any time!
Steam Generator, Turbine & : Dongfang Electric Corporation,
Generator Shanghai Electric & Harbin Electric
Pumps: KSB, SPEM, CHANGSHA
Mills: Beijing Power Equipment Group,
Fans: Shenyang, Shangai Electric,
ESP: Fujian Longking Co., Ltd., ZHSJANG
Stacker- Reclaimer : CHANCHUN
We cover entire spectrum of equipment & spares from
Health Safety and Environment:
An organization with tens of thousands of direct and indirect workforce, it is really a monumental task to ensure ‘Safety’ at dozens of functional sites. It requires continuous and effective monitoring at every level and all the time. The erection job is a blend of both man and machine and this combination warrants extra care, and shared cooperation. This is more so where heavy and sophisticated equipments are to be handled.
Power Mech handles an average of 4,36,000 MT per annum involving as many as 35,012 work forces, both direct and indirect. The fleet of cranes and heavy vehicles, innumerable lifting tackles, winches, scores of welding machines and electrical equipments are being pressed into service day in and day out, complimenting the erection process
It is one of the very few companies that have its own safety standards which are well laid out in the exclusive manual. The safety division is monitored by an independent and trained head at the corporate office closely coordinating with all functional sites. Every site has safety offices and safety supervisors in accordance with statutory provision.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Power Mech Foundation was initiated as part of corporate Social Responsibility to Power Mech Projects Ltd, by the founder of the company Mr. S. Kishore Babu. The foundation reaches the poor and needy through its branches spread across India in almost all states.
The foundation is committed to inclusive and sustainable socio economical development with greater thrust on:
- Community Development
- Health Management & Medical Aids
- Social Welfare
- Orphanages & Old- Age Homes
- Environment Protection
- Disaster / Calamity Management
- Empowerment & Livelihoods