Are you planning for a Chardham yatra with your family? It is said that every person once in their lifetime must experience Chardham yatra. Well, you may ask why? It is because Chardham yatra holds a major significance in the heart of every Hindu devotee. It is also believed that by taking the pilgrimage to the four spiritual portals, one can get moksha or attain enlightenment. The four pilgrim sites are dedicated to gods and goddesses, each of a different kind- Yamunotri ( Goddess Yamuna), Gangotri (Goddess Ganga), Kedarnath ( God Shiva) and Badrinath (Lord Vishnu).
For this trip it is advised that you book a chardham yatra by helicopter package and while doing research on the same I found that Leisure India Holidays LIH offers the best services for Chardham at reasonable prices.
The following cicerone will provide all the information and itinerary details for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter:-
Chardham Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter
LIH Tours and Travels are ready with the best-selling and most convenient holiday packages for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter. As the journey of the four pilgrim-sites is not less than a challenge. The big treks and rough roads with low temperatures make the yatra very tough for pilgrims plus it requires several days to complete the yatra. It saves your time, energy and gives you the best travel experience.
And that’s why LIH provides Chardham Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter, to make your journey safe and comfortable. LIH provides specially designed tour packages according to every tourist’s requirement, and that’s what makes us different from the others.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Booking
Chardham Yatra by helicopter is undoubtedly one of the most comfortable and convenient ways to experience this spiritual journey of the four pilgrims. People with time issues, who cannot afford a big-time holiday and the people with fitness issues opt for helicopter yatra.
You can register for your helicopter journey online as well as offline too. Leisure Indian Holidays provides the best Chardham tour packages and make sure that you get the best itinerary for your family. Give us a call or visit our website and our agent will get in touch with you to design the ideal package for you.
After your arrival in Dehradun, you will be welcomed by our tour agent. You’ll board towards your first hotel in Dehradun. Enjoy the day in your luxury hotel as breakfast and dinner are also included in the package. Relax for the day and energize yourself as the next day, your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter will begin.
Day 1: Dehradun to Yamunotri
It is advised to leave the hotel early in the morning. Be ready as our coordinator will pick you up from your hotel and drop you at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun.
As you enter the Land of Lords via Kharsali helipad, you will meet our other agent who will take you and your luggage to your next pre-booked hotel in Yamunotri. Have some breakfast and freshen-up and leave for Yamunotri. The temple consists of a 5 km trek, and palki and pony facilities are provided at the starting point of the trek. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the place during your ride.
Return to your hotel in the afternoon after your darshan and spend some hours relaxing at your hotel only. In the evening, you will leave for the Shanti Temple. After coming back from the temple, have some dinner and get some sleep.
Day 2: Yamunotri to Gangotri
After your helicopter ride from Kharsali Helipad to harsil helipad, you will reach your next pilgrim spot, i.e., Gangotri. Gangotri is also called Mini Switzerland of India because of its scenic beauty and beautiful landscapes.
Our guide will take you from the harsil helipad to your next opulent hotel. Have some breakfast and leave for your special darshan at Gangotri temple. Get the feeling of being in a paradise in between your journey as the place feels like heaven on earth.
In-between your whole journey, you will get all the luxurious facilities like delightful food & cuisines, proper accommodation, washrooms and many more.
Your day will come to an end after you take your dinner at the hotel. Enjoy the bonfire night in the hotel with other people at night and go back to sleep. As early in the morning, you’ll leave for Kedarnath. It is advised to take a heavy breakfast next morning as we’ll leave for Kedarnath from harsil helipad directly after landing.
Day 3: Gangotri to Kedarnath
When you land at Guptkashi Helipad after Gangotri, you will be leading to Kedarnath temple which is only 10 minutes away from Gupta Kashi through helicopter ride. There may be a delay for 15 mins to 3 hours as the climate keeps fluctuating.
Explore the mountains of the Garhwal region of Himalayas while your darshan at Kedarnath temple. The view of the temple surrounded by the snowy peaks of the Himalayas from the three sides will make you stunned.
Enjoy the Jal Abhishek and special darshan at Kedarnath with all your heart.
Our agent will take you to your next pre-booked hotel in Guptkashi. Take some rest at the hotel and enjoy some flavoursome cuisines at night to get some energy for the coming day. With that, another day of your Chardham yatra comes to an end.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Badrinath
In Badrinath, you will experience the tranquil and alluring views of Himalayas.
You’ll land at the Badrinath helipad from Kedarnath Helipad in the morning. There you will be meeting one of our representatives to welcome you and take you to a hotel where you can have your breakfast and relax for some time.
You will head towards the final destination of your Chardham yatra, i.e., Badrinath via Guptkashi helipad. Enjoy the VIP darshan at Narayan (Badrinath) temple. We will be exploring some nearby places like Vishnu Sahasranamam and Mana Village in the evening.
Complete your day with a delicious dinner at night and spend some time with your family in your luxurious hotel.
Day 5: Badrinath to Dehradun
On the last day of your yatra, have some breakfast and leave the land of lord Narayan, Badrinath with some memorable memories with you.
Your Chardham yatra by helicopter trip now comes to an end once you reach Dehradun. This Chardham yatra tour will give you lifelong and unforgettable experiences.
- There are only 05-06 passengers allowed in a single helicopter.
- Only 5 kg of luggage is allowed per passenger. If you take excessive luggage with you then you won’t be allowed in the helicopter. The rule is for the safety of the passengers.
- Three choppers will fly at the same time from a particular destination and passengers will be seated according to their body weight.
- You will be charged an extra 200 INR if your weight is more than 80 kg.
- Passengers are advised to share their proper details like body weight and type. It will help in providing the best facility. We will check your body weight, and if we found it more than the informed one, then you’ll get de-board. The company is very strict with the guidelines and has the full right to do that.
- The company will provide food and other accommodations. But it’s always better to bring some extras and a snack for your journey.
- It is advised to take your medical-kit and some conventional medicines with you.
- The temperature is always low in the region, so it is advised to take proper woollen clothes, woollen caps, and gloves along with you throughout the journey.
- The weight should not be more than 430 kg for each passenger as per our safety guidelines.
- Passengers are advised to carry their identification proofs with them.
Terms and Conditions
- Children above two years are eligible for full tickets and children below two years are free of any cost.
- No concession is given to any senior citizen or children during Chardham yatra.
- It is advised to book your flight one day later after the completion of your yatra.
- Passenger itself will bear one extra night charge because of the adverse climatic conditions.
- There can be a change of hotel, restaurant, and other property because of the adverse weather conditions.
- An Aadhar card is a must for every Indian tourist during their Chardham journey.
Also Read: Golden Triangle tour of India Sparkles more with Luxury Oberoi Hotels.
- What are the things you must carry to your Chardham Yatra?
There are so many things which you’ll be needing while going for Chardham yatra. The most important things are to carry proper woollens with caps and gloves, your identification proofs, and some conventional medicines. In addition to this, you can also take some packages of food, some chocolate and glucose tablets for instant energy. The selection of shoes must be according to the place.
- What will be the best time to go on Chardham Yatra?
The ideal time to go for Chardham yatra is from April to June. You will experience decent cold but manageable weather during this month. But if you want to experience the snowy views of the Garhwal region of the Himalayas, then the perfect time is from September to October.
- What are biometric registrations and how to do it?
It is a mandate for each, and every tourist should do their biometric registration. After the registration, the tourist gets a biometric card which helps in tracking down and keeping the record of a particular person for a safe journey. The registration booths are spread all over the place for on-site registration.
- What all places are included in Chardham yatra?
Chardham yatra consists of four religious pilgrim sites – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. The four places are situated in the Uttarakhand state in India.
Above mentioned was a brief short guide for your chardham Yatra by helicopter trip. Hope that it helps you during your chardham yatra trip.
Have a Safe Journey!!! Have Fun…