Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Wednesday , 18 October 2017
Breaking News

A Village, located on Mumbai-Ahmedabad National Highway sees chlorine seepage

After seepage of chlorine gas in a Gujarat village, some19 people were hospitalized. Yesterday due to seepage in the valve of a chlorine gas cylinder, this incident happened. During ongoing chlorination process in a drinking water tank, seepage occurred.

All affected people are rushed to Sayajirao hospital, in this incident includes workers involved in the scrubbing procedure. Those who came to interaction of chlorine gas were having eye and throat annoyance.

Doctor of the hospital said that the condition of admitted people is now steady.

A team of a company, who supplied the gas cylinders for chlorination tenacities arrived in the village and neutralized the cylinder in near river.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top
badge