- Providing the Highest Level of Security for Application Access and Cloud Connectivity
- Adding FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliance, Array bolsters its reputation for superior security, scalability and price-performance and enhances its leadership position for SSL VPN
Milpitas, CA – March 5, 2015: Array Networks Inc., a global leader in application delivery networking, today announced its FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliant AG1500 Secure Access Gateway (SSL VPN). Array’s FIPS-compliant SSL VPN meets the needs of government agencies, cloud service providers, financial services firms, healthcare providers and other organizations where higher levels of security are required to achieve compliance with government regulations and industry-specific mandates.
The Array Networks AG1500FIPS provides enhanced security for SSL traffic by storing, processing, and encrypting both the keys and data in a hardware-secured module. In addition to providing enhanced security, Array’s dedicated hardware encryption delivers superior scalability for data center and cloud environments where large numbers of users require simultaneous access. For enterprises, cloud providers and government agencies that need to maintain compliance while cost-effectively managing growth, the AG1500FIPS supports up to 72,000 concurrent users and processes up to 9,000 new 2048-bit SSL transactions each second.
“FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliance is a critical step in making Array’s leading SSL VPN and load balancing solutions available to the broadest cross section of customers,” stated Mr Paul Andersen, Director of Marketing for Array Networks. “We’ve had requests for FIPS not only from end user customers such as government, financial services and healthcare organizations, but also from cloud providers standing up dedicated data centers to serve federal business opportunities. With the new AG1500FIPS and the recently released APV6600FIPS application delivery controller(ADC), Array is positioned to meet stringent customer demands in both traditional and emerging cloud environments.”
Support for FIPS further strengthens Array’s market-leading value proposition for customers seeking secure, scalable and feature-rich solutions for providing remote and mobile access to applications, networks and cloud services:
- Security: Unlike organizations that fell prey to Heartbleed, man-in-the-middle (MITM), Shellshock and other recent OpenSSL-related vulnerabilities, customers using Array’s purpose-built SSL solutions were not exposed and did not require remediation.
- Scalability: AG1500FIPS scales up to 72,000 concurrent users, while the complete Array AG Series product line scales from 25 to 128,000 concurrent users. In addition, the AG Series supports up to 256 SSL VPN virtual portals, and delivers the best price-performance on the market from the entry-level AG1000 to the high-end AG1600.
- Features: Array’s advanced end-point security, access methods, authentication, authorization, auditing, server-side security, mobile device management, portal theme, administration capabilities and platform support for PCs, iOS and Android are unmatched by any other SSL VPN on the market.
The Array AG1500FIPS is available immediately, which includes dual power supplies and 10 gigabit fiber interfaces.