Pune, 16th December 2019 /NewsPatrolling.com/– Bajaj Finance Ltd., the lending and investment arm of Bajaj Finserv is offering Honeymoon Holiday Cover, a specially tailored plan that ensures customers are protected in a range of eventualities during their trip.
With an annual premium of Rs.699, customers can avail coverage of up to Rs.3 lakh by taking a Honeymoon Cover from Bajaj Finserv. This plan helps one stay prepared for any untoward incident that could occur during the trip
Benefits of availing Honeymoon Holiday Cover
- High coverage at an affordable premium
With Honeymoon Holiday Cover, customers can avail coverage of up to Rs.3 lakh. This amount can be used to tend to the last-minute cancellation of trips, bounced hotel room bookings, lost baggage, emergency hospitalisation, and burglary at home while they are away on their honeymoon.
- Emergency financial assistance for accommodation and travel assistance
If stranded during the trip due to bad weather or any other untoward incident without any cash or cards, the Honeymoon Holiday Cover offers help by way of an emergency advance of Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 1 lakh in India and abroad, respectively. Customers can use this advance to manage their travel and accommodation expenses to return to safety.
- Temporary smartphone in times of emergencies
In case a customer loses their smartphone, they can avail a smartphone for temporary use for up to 7 days. This service is only available in select cities across the country. To obtain a device, one must place a request by calling the insurer.
- Single call to block all credit and debit cards
If a customer loses their wallet, it is of utmost importance that one blocks all their credit and debit cards. With Honeymoon Holiday Cover, they can block all cards with a single phone call to 1800-419-4000, a toll-free number. Customers can do so without any time or place constraints.
- Zero cost replacement of PAN card
In case a customer loses their wallet with their PAN card in it, they can avail assistance in getting a new PAN card. This includes paperwork and documentation and is free of charge as well.
- Complimentary insurance cover
This plan offers additional coverage of up to Rs.1.5 lakh for personal injuries and coverage of up to Rs.3 lakh in case of hospitalisation, loss of baggage, burglary at their house or cancellation of trip.
Not covered by the insurance policy:
Honeymoon Holiday Cover is a comprehensive plan that secures one against a range of incidents. However, there are certain conditions under which the insurance does not cover any liabilities. These conditions are as follows.
- Loss of any of valuables like wallet or smartphone while being intoxicated, the plan will not cover such a loss.
- If one’s vehicle is damaged due to negligence and violation of traffic regulations, the plan does not cover any damages.
How to apply for Honeymoon Holiday Cover?
Customers can apply for Honeymoon Holiday Cover in four simple steps:
- Search for Honeymoon Holiday Cover under the Pocket Insurance and Subscriptions category
- Fill the online application form
- Pay the premium of Rs.699 (for a year) via UPI, net banking, credit or debit card, or net banking.
What is the claim process?
To make a claim all one needs to do is get in touch with the customer care team immediately. Customers can do so through the following methods.
- Call the toll-free number of the insurer, or
- Raise their claim by sending an email