Shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and stand a chance to win exciting prizes
October 14, 2019
Pune, Maharashtra: Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending and investing arm of Bajaj Finserv, announced its #JustEMIwaliSparkling Diwali campaign which aims at reaching out to more than 50 million customers this festive season.
This 360-degree marketing campaign by Bajaj Finserv takes shopping experience to the next level by addressing the behavioural shift of ‘buy now, pay later’ of customers by promoting shopping on easy EMIs.The campaign will be supported with videos and promoted online, in stores (offline) and over radio.
Convenience and ease of purchase, along with access to easy payment options have become key decision-making factors forcustomers. Customers can now #JustEMIand stay true to their budgets irrespective of their shopping in person orin stores, using the Bajaj Finserv Walletapp or the EMI Network Card when they shop via the Bajaj Finserv EMI network.
As a part of this campaign, the company has created a virtual EMI Network Town destination providing the customers with a unique experience of accessing different products available on EMIs from Bajaj Finserv. Customers also stand a chance to win exclusive prizes every day by participating in the 4 different game challenges. To participate and be eligible to win, customers have to sign in to register and simply choose their desired game and earn maximum points.
As a market leader in the consumer durable financing space, Bajaj Finance Limited is looking to garner a good growth over these festival sales through their diverse offerings that range from furniture, traditional clothes, make-up, groceries, car accessories to electronics, gadgets, mobiles etc.
Speaking on the launch of the campaign, Anup Saha, President Consumer Business, Bajaj Finance Limited said, “To addresses the ever-evolving lifestyle aspirations of our customers, we are promoting convenience and flexibility in payments through instant EMI financing. This will help them purchase products of their choice this festive season.”
Customers can shop over a million products from 90,000+ retailers spread across 1,900+ cities in India. Customers can pick their products and#JustEMI their purchase using their EMI Network Card. Optionally, customers can apply for an EMI Network Card through any Bajaj Finserv partner stores to avail of the offers and benefits.
Additionally, by shopping on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, customers can #JustEMI and avail:
- Easy Loan up to Rs 4 lakh – From televisions and smartphones to furniture and groceries, a customer can avail loan of up to Rs 4 lakh to buy any consumer goods on easy EMIs from across 90,000+ partner stores.
- Instant approval (at store)– Customers need to fill an online form to avail instant loan through Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, making it entirely hassle-free.
- Minimal Documentation – Customers don’t need to worry about submitting numerous documents as Bajaj Finserv EMI Network as the company ensures to offer a seamless experience to its customers by submittingKYC documents and a cancelled cheque.
- EMI Network Card – Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a convenient tool that helps customers just swipe and buy products on easy EMIs. Existing customers of Bajaj Finserv can easily apply for the EMI Network Card through the customer portal – Experia. Whereas, new customers can directly get the card on buying any product from the partner stores by submitting some basic documents.
- 1000+ exciting offers on the EMI Network –Customers shopping via the Bajaj Finserv EMI network can avail exciting discounts, cashback, vouchers and freebies. Apart from that they can also avail pre-approved offers online of up to 10 crore.
- Nominal or no Processing Fee on products – While purchasing through Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, a customer has to pay minimal or zero processing fee on the purchase of products. The total amount is divided into easy monthly EMIs.
- Minimal or Zero down payment – The customers have to pay either a minimal down payment or no down payment amount while buying any product on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, that converts the total cost into affordable EMIs.