Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups, Del Monte farfalle, uncooked
- 1 cup, boneless chicken cubes, tossed in oil with ginger garlic paste and salt
- 2 ¼ cups, chicken stock
- 1/3cup, cream
- 250 grams, mozzarella, grated
- 1/3 cup, fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon, chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon, garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees centigrade. Grease 9*6 inches baking dish. In a bowl, combine cream, chicken cubes, 100 grams mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, garlic, ½ of the basil, chicken stock, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta in to and mix. Empty the bowl into baking dish. Cover the dish well with foil and bake it for 35-40 minutes. Take the dish out carefully and check if the pasta is cooked al dente. If not, you can bake them for another 5-7 minutes until it’s just done
- Take out the dish and top it with remaining mozzarella and basil and broil it uncovered until cheese melts and turns just golden brown (7-8minutes)
- Allow it to sit for few minutes. Dish out and serve hot.
By: Del Monte