Uncomfortable nights? Itchy bites? Well, it could be a mob of bed bugs residing in your house and feeding on blood. Scary? Worry not we have brought a perfect solution for your buggy beds. (NAME OF SPRAY) The spray is the most effective bed bug killer of today’s market. It kills bed bugs with 100% efficiency. Our spray is considered to be the most reliable pesticide with zero harmful effects. We are proud to announce that we are having more than 10 lakhs potential customers all around the globe. We have been indulged in various experimental observations to make the quality of our product startling day by day. Our product has excelled in getting 99% positive reviews from the customers who are already using it.
KEY TRAITS THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
- Nontoxicand pet-friendly.
- Odourless and nonstaining formula
- Provides residual treatment
- Cost bracket $20- $50
- Easy to find and purchase.
- Kills the bugs in very less time after contact.
CLASSES OF SPRAYS WE DEAL IN:
- NATURAL SPRAYS:
This is the first and foremost type of spray the company has started with. Natural products were considered to be the best those days so keeping that in mind we are taking forward this concept of adding natural ingredients to the pesticides. Our organically created low-toxic are best sprays that kill bed bugs on contact but do not expect any residual action after such sprays are dried. These natural sprays have been effective against adult bugs and their eggs as well. Direct spraying of natural sprays causes high initial death toll (80%) and 100% of the insects were dead within 10 days. You can get it at a price tag of $15.
- ARTIFICIAL CHEMICAL SPRAYS
We use pyrethroid or pyrethroid-based formula which are hardcore efficient and that is why our chemical sprays are the most popular one worldwide. These chemicals attack nerve cells and cause multiple nerve excitations. This ultimately leads to paralysis and the death of the insects. The pesticides our company produces are one of the most powerful ones, but many insects have become resistant to them over the years. Nevertheless, pyrethroid-based sprays are most common today. All our chemical sprays have been approved by environmental protection agencies. Available in the market at a price of $15.8.
- INSECT GROWTH REGULATORY SPRAYS:
Insect growth regulators (IGRs) are pesticides that don’t usually kill insects outright but instead affect the ability of insects to grow and mature normally. IGRs either block the insect’s ability to turn into an adult or cause it to change into an adult before it is physically able to reproduce. This is the most modern technology that we are using into our sprays. The hydrophone is the active compound present in our spray that helps in resisting the growth of the bugs. This is a long-term treatment for the bugs. We are top dealers of these sprays we sell it at a minimal price of $4.5/oz.
STEPS TO GET RID OF BED BUGS:
- Reduce Clutter:
Remove all personal items (stuffed animals, soft toys, blankets, electronics, etc.) and anything that does not stay in the room permanently.
Caution: Be mindful that items from the infested area can transfer bed bugs to other areas. It is best to bag them in plastic. We provide extra-sized plastics at nominal cost to give you Hassle free debugging.
- Remove Dresser Drawers:
Remove drawers from desks and dressers since these places are bed bugs favorites they like to hide in these areas. Turn furniture over to inspect and clean all hiding spots. All furniture should be pulled away from the walls.
- Spray it below mentioned places properly:
- Spray around and under the bed and along the baseboards near the bed. After removing the drawers from the furniture, the inside of the cabinetry should be sprayed as well as the bottom and sides of the drawers. Do not treat the inside of the drawers. If needed the clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
- Spray around the inside of closets, door frames, and doors.
- Spray molding at the top and bottom of the room. Spray around windows.
- Spray seams of drawers, both top, and bottom. Spray dressers from below. Spray where dressers touch the floor.
- Spray where the bed touches the floor, spray chairs and underneath chairs.
- Do not apply to furniture surfaces or mattresses where people will be laying or sitting unless using a product labeled for that type of treatment. Infested bedding should not be treated, but should be removed, placed in sealed plastic bags, and taken for laundering and drying at high temperature.
It is important for us to provide you with the best solution in fighting from bed bugs so that you can get rid of them as soon as possible.