Many people do not like the taste of dark chocolate, as it tastes relatively bitter than the usual chocolates that we have been used to. But little would you know that the benefits of having dark chocolate is immense. Newspatrolling says:
1. One of the research concluded that dark chocolate can reduce the weight. The Experts say that dark chocolate has more filling then any other chocolate called curbs craving.
2. Dark Chocolate is good for your heart. Taking two to three times a week can help lower your blood pressure and improves blood flow and may help prevent the formation of blood clots. Eating dark chocolate may also prevent arteriosclerosis(Hardening of the arties).
3. Dark Chocolate can also make your mood light as it contains the chemical serotonin which act as anti-depressant.
4. It is high in minerals and vitamins that supports your health like potassium copper magnesium and iron. Copper & Potassium helps prevent from strokes. The Magnesium helps in prevent from Type 2 Diabetes high blood pressure.
5. It also protects skin against sun as it increases blood flow. It keeps your skin hydrated and protect against sun damage