Organic full cream milk has been proved as more beneficiary for human health. After conducting research on regular milk and organic milk they found organic milk contains fatty acid which is really good for heart rather than regular milk. Organic milk have 4% of fat where regular milk does not have fatty acids. It is really good for consumers because organic milk brings better degree of balance between omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which is also helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease and several other problems.Regular milk has an average omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid which is in ration of 5:8 but organic milk has a ratio of 2:3.
After conducting so many researches over organic milk and regular milk a study has found that organic milk has 25% less omega-6 fatty acid but 62% more omega-3 fatty acids than a regular milk. Organic milk contains high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids of the individual types omega.
Organic milk also includes CLA, more antioxidants and vitamins than regular milk. Milk is considered to be the most important component of our diet as it provides better growth and good health.Nowadays different types of chemicals are used by modern dairies production, which includesmany type of chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizer just for growing the fodder and also some types pf antibiotics are added to it which is used to fed cows. Those who are health conscious they try to avoid conventional milk because of the chemicals added to it which have various harmful effects on our health and this is the reason behind increasing demand for organic cream milk.
According to a survey it has been found that only 3% of the total milk sold in US is organic whole cream milk. But now this segment is growing rapidly at the rate of over 20% there is a huge demand of organic milk among consumers.
Organic whole cream milk is also used for making many sweet dishes like rabri, pancakes, milk shake, rasmalai etc. Suppose if you want to prepare rasmalai then firstly you have to make chenna and follow the steps.
- For making chenna boil the whole cream milk and stir it for a while. When the milk looks properly boiled then let it cool for 5 to 6 min and then add 5 to 6 tablespoon vinegar to it. When the milk gets separated then try to separate the chenna/ cheese with the help of muslin ( type of thin clothe) squeeze it properly to remove all the water from it.
- Now just put the chenna in a blender and blend it for 2 min. After blending it you have to make a dough and form balls of small size from the same blended chenna (cheese). The size of the balls increases a bit after cooking.
- Next thing u have to do is add a cup of water and a cup of sugar in a pressure cooker and heat it for few minutes, then add ½ tablespoon cardamom powder after that add the balls you made earlier of chenna and close the cooker lid. Keep the flame onmedium heat. After 5 minutes check if the balls are soft and spongy.
- Once the balls are ready press them slightly to release water absorbed. Now you need to prepare the rabri (syrup) for it.
- Now take whole cream milk and boil it till it reduces to half to make it more creamy and smooth. You can add some pistachios, saffron, cardamom powder and sugar cook it for 5 minutes.
- In the last step let the rabri get cool then add the chenna balls you made, now pour the syrup over it and garnish it with some sliced almonds or saffron. You are ready to impress your family and friends with your sweet dish.