Remember our childhood days, when we used to play games with our skipping ropes. How I wish we could be as active and as involved in physical activities. But looking at our hectic daily schedules we do not get sufficient time to work out or indulge in much physical activities.
However, if we take out some time from our daily routine for skipping at least for 10 minutes everyday, it will give us immense benefits. Below are some advantages:
1. Skipping is one of the best form of cardio exercises, which contributes to a healthy heart. You will also find yourself suffering less from shortness of breath amid various activities, as it will help you build your stamina
2. The skipping rope is a great approach to tone the muscle in your legs and lower body
3. Skipping is a great tool to achieve weight loss. Bouncing rope for 30 minutes can burn roughly 300 calories, and hence, so as to lose one pound for each week, you should skip for 30 minutes consistently and cut out 400 calories from your eating regimen
4. Exercise increases blood circulation in the body, providing nutrients to the skin and flushing out toxins
5. Skipping is a full body workout as you are practically utilising all parts of your body. Your lower body is persistently bouncing, your arms and shoulders are constantly in motion, and your abdominal area is involved too