If you are in Delhi and wondering of places to take your partner out for this Valentine’s Day, then this post is surely going to give you good options for the occasion. Below is a list of 5 key places that are most sought after and are incredibly famous for all good reasons.
1. Garden of Five senses – The places oozes with romance from every nook and corner. Have delicious meals, and simply take a stroll around the place. Every bit of it is equally mesmerizing.
2. Lodhi Garden – It is among the most hyped places in Delhi for couples, who want some lone time together. The garden boasts of scenic views and lush greenery.
3. Agrasen ki Baoli – I understand most of you would not relate to this as a V-Day destination, but this is surely going to rock your day with the offbeat location and historic structure.
4. Deer Park, Hauz Khas – Go closer to nature with this destination this Valentine’s Day with your partner. Sit by the side of the pond, and enjoy the flora and fauna around.
5. Sevilla – Sevilla The Claridges will be a good option for those who want to take their special day to another level, in terms of grandeur. The place has beautiful outdoor seating, and serves awesome Spanish food.All said and done, you are sure to encounter the most beautiful moment with your loved ones at most unexpected place and situation. This feeling remains forever.