In Bihar, doubted food poisoning made sick some 200 people. Block Development Officer Prabhakar Singh from Aanti district said that some 200 people complained of sickness, nausea, and vomiting after consuming dinner at a Shradh function last night on Sunday. People are getting treatment at numerous nursing homes and nearby government operated Primary Health Centre.
He also added that some of the people were in the grim state.
Deputy Superintendent Ramnandan Singh said that out of 200 people, 40 affected people were getting the cure at the Nawada Sadar hospital.