- Dil Chahta Hai: It is now one of the legends of Indian cinema, and the kids of the 90s would completely relate to it
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: Another gem was this! The movie depicts the beauty of travelling with friends and indulging into adventurous activities
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: An out-and-out travel-cum-romance film, YJHD showcased the beauty of Himachal and Srinagar. The group’s adventures, hopes and dreams was something the youth still relates to, and gets an urge to travel
- Queen: This film brilliantly captures the nuances and bittersweet experiences of a solo traveller. You will be a more confident solo traveler after watching this movie, and will have a brave heart to conquer all the odds
- Befikre: And how can this one be missed! The most recent of the lot, the film urges you to travel to Paris and witness the beauty of the place.
Bollywood movies that sparked the wanderlust within us
Bollywood has been playing a very significant role in shaping the mentality and lifestyle of majority of Indians. There are times when we see a particular movie, and get hooked up by certain thoughts so much that we also soon end up doing something similar. A very close example here would be movies that insist us to travel. Some of the key movies include: