Bollywood has been playing a very significant role in shaping the mentality and lifestyle of majority of Indians. There are times when we see a particular movie, and get hooked up by certain thoughts so much that we also soon end up doing something similar. A very close example here would be movies that insist us to travel. Some of the key movies include:
- Dil Chahta Hai: It is now one of the legends of Indian cinema, and the kids of the 90s would completely relate to it
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: Another gem was this! The movie depicts the beauty of travelling with friends and indulging into adventurous activities
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: An out-and-out travel-cum-romance film, YJHD showcased the beauty of Himachal and Srinagar. The group’s adventures, hopes and dreams was something the youth still relates to, and gets an urge to travel
- Queen: This film brilliantly captures the nuances and bittersweet experiences of a solo traveller. You will be a more confident solo traveler after watching this movie, and will have a brave heart to conquer all the odds
- Befikre: And how can this one be missed! The most recent of the lot, the film urges you to travel to Paris and witness the beauty of the place.