Make your life happening by visiting these great theme parks in Delhi NCR
Tired of office work? Life is getting a bit boring? Need some refreshment? Then what would be a better option to relive your childhood dreams by visiting a ‘Theme Park’.
Theme parks have always been the paramount crowd-pleaser for all age groups. Checking out theme parks is one of the coolest things to do overseas but you’ll be amazed to know that there are some of the best theme parks in and around our national capital. Showering excitement in all ways these amazingly designed theme parks in and around Delhi triggers the soft spots of our childhood, catch below top five names and let us relive our childhood desires.
1. Delta 105, Gurugram: You might have heard a patriotic song but have you ever fantasized the patriotism? If not, you must visit this place, Delta 105 which has got a strong military feel. The adventure camp at Delta 105 aims to provide you an army experience by recreating the army camp life for the general people.
With a very unique concept of the theme park, Delta 105 tries to empower, inspire and educate people by creating fun-filled recreational activities that will create a feeling of patriotism alike our Jawans who give altruistic service to our nation by their valour and dedication. Camp activities at Delta105 will give you a feeling of Real Warrior.
A Lot of courage is required to dedicate yourself to serving the nation. And this could be a proud moment to experience a ‘Life of a Jawan’ which is nothing less than a rollercoaster ride and the best part is you will be treated like one at Delta 105.
Entry Fee: For kids (below the age of 12)- INR 590 and for adults – INR 1100 (exclusive of taxes).
- Waste of 7 Wonders, New Delhi:Why to travel abroad when you can experience the replicas of the 7 wonders of the World in the Capital itself. Yes! Now you can see iconic 7 wonders of the world together at newly opened Waste of Wonder Park in New Delhi. It is spread over 7 acres in Rajiv Gandhi Smriti Van, near Sarai kale khan. This place carries a very unique specialty, “Waste to Art”, which is created from industrial and other waste. Waste of 7 wonder allows you to take photographs, which turns out to be an interesting selfie spot, where lovers can also take pictures in front of the Eiffel tower.Entry fee: Tickets are free for senior citizens, children below 3 years and for students of Municipal School. And for 3 to 12 years the entry fee is Rs 25 and the entry fee for adults is Rs 50.
- Adventure Island, New Delhi:Theme parks are about celebrating life and Adventure Island is testimony to it. Adventure Island is situated within the premises of a mall which encompasses 25 vertigo-inducing rides that have some really thrilling rides enough to get your adrenaline pumping.
It offers you a lovely experience of adventure activities, mouth-watering foods and noteworthy shopping experience for shopaholics, thus making it must-do activity in Delhi. Being the most of all adventure parks in Delhi it is also convenient as connectivity by metro is located opposite to Rithala station on the red line.
Entry fee: For Senior Citizen – INR 350 and for adults- INR 550 on a Weekday. On weekends- INR 600 for Adults
- Worlds of Wonder, Noida (WoW):WoW is the largest amusement park in Asia situated in Noida, Sector 38A. WoW is a water park with more than exciting adventurous rides of its own. To create some moments of gaiety and joy WoW would be a perfect place to visit on the weekend which encourages people of all age groups.
Rip Curl, Underwater World, Mega disco, Rocking Roller, Wave Pool, DJ performances, rain dance, snacks, are some of its main attractions. This water park will allow you to have all sorts of frolic and fun. Worlds of Wonder will provide you with one of the most thrilling experiences which you can ever have. Don’t miss out on this finest adventure park. It is there to let you chill out day after day.
Entry fee: Tickets prices are different for the amusement park and Water Park.
For Amusement park INR 690 for Adult, INR 450 for children and INR 200 for senior citizen
For Water park INR 870 for adult, INR 690 for children, and INR 540 for senior citizens. And on weekends they offer different costs for tickets.
- Kingdom of Dreams (KoD), Gurugram:Amongst the amusement parks around Delhi, KoD is the most popular entertainment hub situated in Sector 29, Gurugram. This fabulous Kingdom brings to life a blend of India’s art, culture, heritage, craft, cuisine and performing art and all this with the technological wizardry of today. The Kingdom Of Dreams is a site dedicated to performing Bollywood musicals. The night view at KoD is so mesmerising that it will leave you lightheaded. Entries are open for all age groups and it will be superb idea this weekend to self pamper yourself by being surrounded around the lights that can give you a positive vibe. KoD is also perhaps the most loved one if you want to experience something new this weekend this place is a must-visit.
Entry fee: INR 600 Onwards