Koenig Solutions Solutions is a global leader in providing progressive technical training and certification courses for most of the popular IT technologies. Koenig Solutions utilizes pioneering learning methodologies and delivery models, which significantly enhance the learning experience of participants. At its core, Koenig Solutions focuses on achieving excellence, something that has helped the company to attain leadership position in technical training and certification. With more than 30 Authorizations from the top tech companies in the world and over 350 certified trainers, learning at Koenig Solutions can significantly boost your skills and career prospects. Koenig Solutions offers more than 1,000 courses on varied technologies, relevant to leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, SAP, Redhat, Adobe, etc.
CCNA Certification Course at Koenig Solutions
CCNA or Cisco Certified Network Associate certification course focuses on building the basic foundation of networking skills, as required by networking professionals. CCNA is an associate level Cisco certification and it is the essential first step for a networking professional. It equips participants with the skills that they need to manage enterprise level networks. The primary CCNA certification is CCNA (Routing & Switching); however, students can choose other specializations as well to boost their expertise in a specific area. Some of these specializations include CCNA courses such as CCNA Wireless, CCNA Voice and CCNA Security.
CCNA: Key Benefits
- 20-100% increase in salary after getting a CCNA certification
- $90,000 (approx.) is the annual income of CCNA certified professionals (US Report)
- CCNA Routing & Switching v3.0 Certification
CCNA v3 certification training has two courses merged into one; the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2). Students get to learn about managing basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks and other procedures such as installation, configuration and operation. The CCNA Routing & Switching course also focuses on skills required to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and locate security threats. Students get to understand the problems that they may face in the real world and learn how to troubleshoot such problems in enterprise level networks. Once students are CCNA certified, they will have the skills to successfully manage medium-sized enterprise networks and the ability to protect the network from security threats.
- Develop the skills needed to manage a medium-sized enterprise LAN with multiple switches
- Provide support for VLANs, spanning tree and trunking
- Develop understanding of WAN technologies and learn to configure OSPF and EIGRP in IPv6/IPv4
- Learn to work with network functions for access points, firewalls, and wireless controllers
- Learn the basics of QoS, cloud services, and network programmability
- Learn to fix problems faced during enterprise network deployments