Ingredients for Ravioli Filling
Parmesan Cheese-50 gm
Ricotta chesse -100gm
Halloumi cheese -50gm
Salt – To taste
Pepper – To taste
Basil – 3/4 leaves
Ingredients for Ravioli Dough
All Purpose Flour – 250gms
Egg yolk -8 no’s
Whole Egg – 1 no’s
Olive Oil – 20gm
Salt – 25gm
1. Place the pasta dough ingredients in a bowl and knead the dough until it gets smooth .Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hrs.
2. Mix together all the ingredients well and fill the tortellini.
3. When dough is ready Cut into 8 pieces. Each Piece will be a layer of ravioli dough.
4. put about ½ tbsp. of filling into each ravioli. Press the edges together to prevent them from opening
5.Make the sauce in a pan. Heat up some olive oil & sauté the finely chopped garlic for 2 minutes.
Add cherry tomato and peppers sautee well until cook while stirring Add salt and pepper to taste . Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins to reduce.
6. Meanwhile cook the ravioli in boiling salted water. It takes about 3 minutes for them to float to surface, meaning they are cooked.
7. Transfer into the sauce pan and add the fresh basil leaves and stir to coat the ravioli.
8. serve immediately sprinkled with parmesan cheese and crispy basil leaves.