- 1½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Ripened Big Bananas (Mashed)
- Cup Del Monte Prunes
- 175 G Dark Chocolate
- ½ Cup Butter At Room Temperature
- ½ Cup Sugar
- TBSP Vanilla Essence
- TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ TBSP Baking Soda
- ¼ TBSP Salt
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add 1 egg and beat until incorporated well. Add another egg and beat again. Add vanilla essence and mix. Now add melted chocolate and mix.
- Add flour mixture in 3 batches and fold it until mixed. Add chopped prunes and fold.
- Fill the muffin pans, lined with the muffin liners. Bake them in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewers come out clean.
BY: DEL MONTE