Infertility has always been a pain for all those who have been dealing with it. The inability to conceive even after several attempts can be really devastating and disturbing for all those dealing with it. This condition necessitates that one should choose the path of going for infertility treatments. But, it’s not that easy too.
Choosing a right Fertility Clinic and doctor for yourself can be really muddling as there are hundreds of clinic’s in the market and picking the best for yourself is definitely an uphill task. There are many clinics in the market that claim to make false promises and often leave the patients with a hole in the pocket.
Tips : how to choose the right fertility for yourself:
– It is very important to keep a track on what technology is used in the Fertility Clinic. The high quality of technology directs high success rates. It is very essential that the fertility clinics must have updated and revolutionary technologies that focus on giving the best results to the customers.
– Cost is also an important determinant while choosing the right fertility treatment. It is important that couples should wisely select when it comes to the cost. They should ensure that the cost offered by the fertility clinic is correct and not exorbitant. Also, there should be no involvement of hidden charges.
– The person going for the treatment must check for the success rate of the clinic. It must be checked in terms of both fertility and live birth rates. The success rate of the clinic gives an idea about the quality of services of the clinic. Thus, it is important to check for one.
– The fertility clinic should be easily accessible. The patients should be able to reach the centre without any hassle. Thus, one should always keep the location factor in mind.
– The fertility clinic should have good and multiple fertility treatments available for the infertile couples. In case if one treatment fails to secure the positive result then they don’t have to find other fertility clinics. The available treatment should include In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Surrogacy, Embryo Freezing, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Sperm & Egg Donation and other Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
– The next in line is the counselling of the treatment because if it is not done correctly then there are chances that the couple may feel dejected and disappointed by the consultant. If this step is not undergone successfully then the couple might be hesitant to further go for treatments.
At International Fertility Centre, they are successfully fulfilling all the above mentioned and completing families of many. Their effective services, expertise and high success rates speak for themselves.
By: Dr. Rita Bakshi, Senior Gynaecologist and IVF Expert,International Fertility Centre