Total Time: Under 15 mins
Servings: 18 bite-sized squares
- 400 gram condensed milk
- 300 gram white chocolate
- 100 gram desiccated coconut
- 130 gram Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 50 gram dried almonds, finely sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Layer a baking pan or any square pan with parchment paper. Leave enough extra paper on
- the edge so that you can pull the fudge out once set.
- In a pan, spread the desiccated coconut and toast until golden brown.
- In a sauce pan, pour condensed milk along with finely chopped white chocolate.
- At a medium heat cook the milk until the chocolate melts. Keep stirring to avoid it from burning.
- Once done, switch off the heat and mix toasted coconut, salt along almond and cranberries.
- Give a stir and pour the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Allow it to refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight to set.
- Once set, cut in bite size and store it in an air tight jar in the refrigerator.
By: Del Monte