- hung curd – 1 cup
- 2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped)
- fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar – ¼ teaspoon
- lemon juice (3-4 drops)
- salt to taste
- bread slices – 6
- oil (to deep fry)
HOW TO MAKE HUNG CURD
To make hung curd, pour the curd in a muslin cloth .Tie the edges of the cloth and hang it over the kitchen sink for atleast 2 hours. Alternatively you can place curd in the fine seived cloth mesh strainer.
- Take hung curd in a bowl. Add onion, capsicum, green chillies, coriander, black pepper ,salt , sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Now take one bread slice and trim the corners of the bread. Repeat it with other slices.
- Use the rolling pin (or fingers) and slightly flatten the bread slices.
- Now take the bread and apply water with your fingers at all the four sides . Now put a table spoon of prepared mixture (as per the size of bread) in the middle of the bottom part of the bread.
- Start rolling it from the bottom and seal the corners.
- Similarly make it with other slices.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the bread rolls.
- When rolls turn golden brown ,take them out. Cut each roll from the middle into two halves.
- Yummy and crispy Dahi kabab is ready to serve with mayonnaise and red chilli sauce.