Bengaluru, India, March 02, 2015 — Illustrating increasing demand for its workforce management solutions in India, Kronos Incorporated today announced strong growth in India across its targeted vertical markets such as retail, manufacturing, and services and distribution.
- Kronos experienced a 50 percent year-over-year revenue growth1 in India as more organizations turn to Kronos to control labour costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Leading India-based organizations such as Firstsource Solutions, a leading provider of business process outsourcing headquartered in Mumbai; leading automobile manufacturer Mahindra; and SAB Miller India recently selected Kronos workforce management solutions, some of which are deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- In addition to customer momentum, Kronos is also expanding its partner network by establishing relationships with organizations such as Bluetree and Tech Mahindra, adding to existing relationships with other leading systems integrators in India.
- Kronos currently has more than 500 employees in India located in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Noida (a suburb of Delhi). In March, Kronos will relocate its Noida operation to a new 93,000 square-foot space in the Okaya BlueSilicon Business Park to support its growing software development, Kronos Cloud, professional services, finance, and information technology functions.
- James Thomas, country manager, India, Kronos
“Kronos experienced exceptional growth in India over the past 12 months. Kronos is firmly committed to continuing expansion of our operations in India. We have a strong local team backed by a global network of Kronos resources; a growing customer base; and a proven workforce management solution that helps organizations control labour costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Our opportunity for growth in India has never been greater, particularly in the Kronos Cloud.”
- Ranendra Datta, chief information officer, SAB Miller India
“The critical nature of processes related to workforce management across our manufacturing units required a robust solution. While it was clear to us that process improvement in this area will give us a competitive edge, we needed a solution that could effectively support and meet our long-term business requirements. We chose Kronos to join us on this journey, as its innovative products are far ahead of the competition.”
- Hemant Dabke, vice president, Tech Mahindra India
“Kronos workforce management solutions fit extremely well with our current portfolio and are seeing a great deal of success with customers in the market. Kronos solutions enable us to deliver additional value to our customers and make a significant difference. The workforce management solutions market is poised for growth and we see tremendous opportunity in our relationship with Kronos, the global market leader.”