- 1 cup boiled Quinoa
- 2 tbs Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbs Milk
- 2 tbs Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbs Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3 tsp Choco chips
- In a bowl mix butter and sugar. Add eggs, using a hand blender mix it well. Process until Smooth.
- Add Boiled Quinoa mix it well. Now add Coco powder & Honey beat it well using the blender. Add Baking powder & Vanilla essence process until smooth.
- Now add Milk to the mixture mix it well.
- Pour the prepared mixture into a butter greased mould. Garnish with Choco chips.
- ( preparing quinoa):- In a small saucepan, bring 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) water to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). 7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean. 8. Cool in pan on rack. Cut into squares. Serve dusted with icing sugar, if desired.
By: Name of the Chef – Anaya Banerjee