There are many foods in Nature that contribute to human health in no uncertain terms, but very few are aware of the positives of these foods! It is about one such food that you are going to read here, benefits of banana flower. The banana flower major healthy content includes minerals, vitamin E, protein, dietary fiber and fat, etc. The flower comes packed with a very important element, estrak methanol, which has powerful antioxidant effects.
- Regular intake of banana flower is a definite way to protect the body from various infections. This is chiefly due to the ethanol extracts that are found in the flower.
- If you are keen to eliminate the free radicals from within your body, then make it a point to include banana flower in your staple diet.
- The ever-reliable food helps people having anemia/diabetes to properly manage their condition.
- The strong antioxidants that are seen in banana flower substantially reduce your vulnerability to paralytic stroke and heart ailments.
To fully benefit from the health-promoting properties of banana flower, it is important that you know how to cut and clean it properly.
- First, smear some mustard oil on the palms to prevent them from getting discolored while you peel you the flower.
- Slowly take out each bract and gather the tiny florets.
- Continue doing so till you touch the innermost portion where, you will notice a bulb of yellow shade.
- Now take each floret and remove its transparent covering as well as the tiny-sized head.
- Then cut all the florets into small pieces.
- Move the floret pieces into a container having water.
- Put 1 tbsp of yogurt and ½ tsp salt in the container. This will minimize the extent to which the banana flower gets oxidized.
- You can now cook the banana flower.