KidZania Mumbai gives you a chance to take full advantage of your kids’ summer holidays with exciting activities for adults and children!
It’s summer. It’s vacation time. Your kids are home all day. This brings around the big summer dilemma: It’s too hot outside for kids to play and you also cannot let them sit at home, glued to the television or video games. KidZania, the indoor theme park makes for the perfect summer destination where families can bond and enjoy with fresh role-playing activities for kids and adults alike, thereby making this a family affair.
You must live under a rock if you’re not aware of the concept of KidZania. Built like a city, KidZania is complete with paved roads, battery operated cars, buildings, a functioning economy & its own currency. By blending reality with entertainment, it provides an authentic and powerful developmental platform where kids can discover, explore and learn about the real world. Kids can role-play as their favorite professionals and learn the workings of the industry.
This summer, KidZania will take children aged 2-16 years on a thrilling journey of some new and exciting establishments with its summer special edutainment experiences.
- Nick Dubbing Studio: A state-of-the-art dubbing studio where children can be a part of the adventures of their favorite animated characters like Motu-Patlu, Dora, Shiva, etc., enabling them to learn via activities and experiences
- Kinder Joy Treat Factory: Where they can learn about the manufacturing of their favorite chocolate with a surprise core
- Colors TV Studio: Roll, sound, camera & action. Here kids can get an opportunity to play a role of judge, host, and become an assistant editor and assistant cameraman. What kids get to do is record an episode of India’s Got Talent, the reality talent show.
- Cipla Immuno Blasters Wall Climbing Activity: Climb up the wall as kids and adults learn about the essential nutrients which will help you to build the immunity.
- Parle Biscuit Factory: Work as factory workers and make your own packet of Parle Biscuits.
KidZania has also associated with kid-favorite Chota Bheem where kids can shake a leg on the Chota Bheem song with their beloved animated character.
The fun doesn’t only stop at children, adults too can experience the engaging nature of KidZania with an immersive experience of virtual reality and indulgent nail art activity. You can even learn eye makeup or braiding techniques or get fit with yoga and Zumba activities. With over 20 adult activities, you can also get your hair styled at the Parachute Hair Spa or get a consultation with an Image Consultant.
So seas the day and head to KidZania Mumbai where your kid will be happy as a clam!