The group of OSs manufactured by Microsoft is known as Microsoft Windows. The available versions of Windows are (32 and 64-bit) and offers a GUI, multitasking functionalities, virtual memory management capabilities, support for several kind of devices. The single microsoft account is help to sign-in in various services provided by the Microsoft and the services are Microsoft office 365, Skype, Outlook.com and so on.
Windows 10 is the recent version which is released in 2015. Some of Windows server include Windows NT Server, 2000 Server, 2003 Server, and Server 2008 R2. The most recently server is Windows Server 2016. And the well-known client versions include Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, and 7.
Fix Windows Update issues
Applies to: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7.
Common error codes
Here are some examples of error codes: 0x80073712, 0x800705B4, 0x80004005, 0x80070002, 0x80070643, 0x80070003, 0x8024200B, 0x80070422, 0x80070020.
Here, some steps helps in fix any errors that come up during the Windows Update process.
How does it work?
We’ll take you through the series of troubleshooting steps to get your Windows up to date and be sure to follow the steps in order.
Run the network troubleshooter of Windows 7
1. Select the Troubleshoot problems by clicking the right button on Network icon() or () in notification area.
2. The steps should be follow in the wizard to diagnose and resolve your all network problems.
3. Run Windows Update again.
Run the network troubleshooter of Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows key and type Network problems, then select the Identify and repair network problems in the list.
2. Follow the Steps wizard to diagnose and resolve your network problems.
3. Run Windows Update again.
Run the Windows Update troubleshooter of Windows 10
1. Select Open or Save in the pop-up window by downloading the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
If you select Save, and you need to go where the troubleshooter file is downloaded. The latest file wu.diagcab is to run the troubleshooter by double-clicking on the latest file..
2. Select Next. Follow the steps to find and resolve problems with Windows Update.
Windows 8 or Windows 7
Windows Update troubleshooter ( to Run or Download), click on the following fix it button, or follow the steps.
This troubleshooter fixes many problems. And this describes that how Troubleshooter may automatically fix the problems at the time of Windows Updates.
● It has a text which is available in english only.
● The previous history will be deleted after the troubleshooter of the Windows Updates..
If you didn’t have a connection in Windows 8, you can open the updates troubleshooter that includes Windows 8. Where, it cannot be perform all the troubleshooting steps that the linked troubleshooter does.
1. Open the Windows Update troubleshooter by striking it from right edge of the screen and then tap Search. Or, if you having a mouse, Open the troubleshooter by pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, and move the mouse pointer down and Click Search.
2. Write Troubleshooting, then click Settings and then tap or click Troubleshooting.
3. Tap or click Fix Problems with Windows Update under System and Security, and then click Next.
Restart your computer
When you want to fix your PC problems you have to reboot or restart your system to fix the errors or issues and try to run the windows update to make better performance. This allows when system wants window updates . So, follow the instruction to make the system up-to-date.
Here, you will get the information and there is any kind of problem to fix the system errors you can see the instruction and follow the steps in the wizard and you can detect the error from your system very easily and it could help your system to perform better.