We are human beings – included in the living modalities of the very planet of Earth. We all have five sense organs – eyes to spectacle, ears to listen, skin to tig, tongue to taste and nose to smell.
Our forger had engraved our names in the special species which is called – Animal. Some of us are too much bank on to emphasize to figure on their smelling organs. They lean to their smelling organs to survive. In other words, for them, their smelling organs are the staple weapons to conquer the strive of existence actually. We – the creatures – the men and women – the one and only – rational animals of the world also rely on our smelling organs – the noses. Noses are not the focal or pivotal limbs for us. Yet, every one of us comprehends the nose – as an important limb as a matter of fact.
We dwell in the locus (the universe integrally) of fragrances, smells in fact. There are the fragrances of buds, bloomed flowers, fruits, leaves, woods, foods, drinks, spices, water or embodied soul related smells etc. We season to smell out different types of fragrances therefore – throughout our lives. Smelling is a wont of a person – an obvious part of his or her very life. Hence, fragrances play vital roles in our lives also. Fragrances are related with psychology, with our each and every mood, appetite and emotion, with our personalities, mentalities, mental conditions, with the uniqueness of a person. A special kind of fragrance can tickle up a person’s taste buds. A fragrance has the talisman to make a person sensual too. Yes, a fragrance is an incantation, which has the alpine power to help out a man or a woman a lot with their executions to experience a sleepless, sensual, and amorous night – widely yet wildly and obviously – without becoming a compensate tool at all.
- Jasmine – The essence of Jasmine boosts confidence, increases sensuality. Men and women both opt the essence of Jasmine for the bedroom but a lady likes it more than a lad.
- Ylang ylang – Romantic men, women both love Ylang ylang equally. The odor of Ylang ylang is seductive, helpful for relaxing as well. It reduces the feelings of enragement and envy also. It transmutes a poof into a troll. Spray it in your bedroom.
- Vanilla – It has a candy odor and loved by both – men and women. It makes people horny. Just light up a vanilla candle and become a lit up surely.
- Sandalwood – The erotic yet soothing odor of Sandalwood attracts men, women both.
- Peppermint – An incense of Peppermint makes a lady aroused and incited very easily.
- Musk – Sexy ladies like Musky fragrances.
- Patchouli – It is the deary scent of ladies.
- Cinnamon – It makes men wild.
- Blood flow – It increases the fidelity of sex.
- Lavender – It is also loved by men mostly.
- Rose – Alleviate impotency. Helpful for a man to relax properly.
- Rosewood – A man like the fragrances more than a woman.
By: Mithu Ghoshal