Doing your makeup every morning as a college student can sometimes seem like an intolerable task, but these products make the process super-speedy, and you’ll be looking gorgeous on campus all day long. Every college girl needs these makeup essentials in her beauty arsenal.
1. A light tinged lip balm: This is the first and most important, as bright lipstick shades are not very much suitable in college
2. Sunscreen: Be it summers or winters, this should never be given a miss. It should be a part of your daily make up regime before stepping out of your home
3. Heavy volume mascara: This will fake the look of a very luscious and thick eye lashes, without making it look like actual make up. It will enhance your natural look.
4. Compact: These are the quick game changers. As soon as you feel that your skin is getting oily, just dab a layer of compact on your face and neck, and you should be good to go for at least the next couple of hours
5. Light shade blush: These add a very nice, pleasant an natural looking beauty on your face. Make sure you don’t over do it. Less is always more, when in college.