Hyderabadi: Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited (FGII), the general insurance arm of the joint venture between the retail game changers Future Group and global insurer Generali, has launched the revised version of the ‘Future Health Suraksha’ product with a host of new features beneficial to the customers.
During the launch of the product, Dr. Shreeraj Deshpande, Principal Officer & Key Managerial Personnel, Future Generali India Insurance said, “Future Health Suraksha is one of our flagship health products and the benefits have been added keeping in mind growing customer demand arising from increasing healthcare costs.
With Future Health Suraksha, customers can avail many new features with option of easy premium payment and several other discounts under family & long-term segments, thus ensuring they get the best value of the policy.”
The entry age of the policy is 3 months to 70 years of age and can be renewed life long. One can also choose to buy the long term policy with tenure of upto three years. There are 4 different plans: Gold, Platinum, Topaz and Ruby depending on sum insured (sum insured options starting from INR 50,000 upto INR 10 lakhs). All plans are available with individual and floater option. Portability is available as per Portability Guidelines.
For detailed benefits, coverage and exclusions, please refer to the policy brochure. (https://general.
Key Features of Future Health Suraksha :-
- Entry Age – 3 months to 70 years with option of Life long renewal.
- Policy Tenure – The product is available with the policy periods maximum up to three years.
- Plans and Sum Insured options available
There are 4 different plans: Gold, Platinum, Topaz and Ruby. All plans are available with individual options and floater option is available for sum insured options for 2 lakh and above.
- Sum insured of ₹ 50000, 100000, 150000 from Zone A /Zone B /Zone C will be applicable only for New business for Children up to age of 25 years
- Sum insured of ₹ 100000, 150000 from Zone C will be applicable for new business for Rural Areas only.
- Cumulative Bonus – 10% for every claims free year to a maximum up to 50% of the Sum Insured.
Family discount – Applicable in case two or more family members are covered in the same policy in case of Individual Sum Insured option.
Long term discount – Applicable in case of single premium payment for policy term of more than one year
Loyalty discount – Insured will get a discount if the client already has a separate Retail Health insurance policy (other than Future Health Suraksha / Personal accident /Travel) from Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Portability can be offered as per the Portability guidelines
- Payment options – Option of paying premium on instalment basis for long term policies. The premium in the policy will differ depending on the city of residence of the Proposer based on the zone wise classification.
- Key Benefits
- Inpatient Hospitalization
- Day Care Treatment expenses
- Pre-hospitalization Medical Expenses
- Post-hospitalization Medical Expenses
- Ambulance charges
- Free medical check-up
- Patient Care
- Accidental Hospitalisation
- Hospital Cash
- Accompanying Person
- Organ Donor Expenses
- Emergency Ambulance
- Cumulative bonus
- Recharge of Sum Insured