Mumbai, India – January 22, 2015 – If you are looking for a PC motherboard which comes with a 5-year warranty, has undergone an extended server level 168-hour durability test, includes SATA Express and M.2 support, with extreme graphics support and also, which offers unparalleled stability and performance for the ‘price point’ – then you need not look beyond GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK.
The additional 168 hours (7 days) testing is conducted to ensure the utmost level of durability and stability, which is endured by all GIGABYTE Black Edition motherboards, of which GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK is a part. During this test, each motherboard needs to pass rigorous, full-system validation testing at a high-tech custom testing facility at GIGABYTE’s Taiwan (Nanping) factory. Every board passing the test, comes included with a Certificate of Validation for passing highest test standards, which is personally signed by the manufacturing VP and GM.
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK comes with a SATA Express interface that provides multiple PCI Express lanes and 2 SATA 3.0 6 Gb/s ports, exposed through the same connector. This allows use of both PCI Express and SATA storage devices. You get a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device without any additional layers of abstraction, thanks to the PCI Express lanes.
Its onboard M.2 slot provides users with PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. You are ensured 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds, which is a much faster storage performance than current mSATA and also, SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s) storage devices. Also, its flexible graphics capabilities is supported for either 3-Way CrossFire™ or 2-Way SLI™ action, giving the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who require the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Feature Snapshot: GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
- Extended server level 168-hour durability Test
- Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Extreme multi graphics support
- Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in rear audio amplifier
- 2x copper PCB design
- Highly efficient MOSFET design
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
Price: Rs. 16,000 (approximately)
Warranty: 5 years