Exercise can be the best medicine to any Disease. Most of the problems in today’s world are plaguing the lives of the people that’s because the people are unable or unwilling to take out time from their busy schedules for workout or exercises.
Problems like unwanted gain or even infertility has been deeply related to the problem of inactive and sedentary lifestyles. Thus, it is really important for one and all to dedicate atleast one hour or even more, if possible for Exercising.
These days, it has been seen that a large population of the country has been a prey to the condition of Infertility. The treatment of infertility is a prolonged process and does require a lot of time but one can definitely boost it up and improve the health conditions with consistent efforts of Exercising.
This can also be very irritating and strenuous at times. Thus, one must indulge himself/herself in regular exercises. This shall reduce stress, removal of toxins, increased stamina and boosting self-discipline. This shall improve the level of fertility and restore happiness in your life!
Here a few exercises that can be really helpful for women who are trying to conceive:
- Swimming – Swimming is the most rewarding exercises for those who are trying to conceive. One can go for regular swim even while undergoing fertility treatments. Swimming helps in washing out all the toxins from the body and escalates stamina. Swimming involves exercise for the whole body and really helps in maintaining overall health of the body.
- Yoga – Yoga helps in swelling the flexibility and muscle strength of the body. It advances the respiratory mechanism and the energy levels in the body through its aasanas and stretches. It gives fortification from wounds at sensitive areas. Thus, reducing the exposure to infertility.
- Walking – A brisk walk the morning helps in regulating the blood sugar and blood pressure levels. It advised to walk for atleast 40-45 minutes for proper health and bowel movement. It also increases the oxygen content in the blood and also enhances the metabolism. Thus, this also ensures fertility levels in the body
- Meditation – Meditation helps in growing of the soul. It often helps in distressing the anxieties of the Mother. Stress and pressure often play a vital role in the process of infertility. Persons who have high level of stress often find it difficult to reproduce. Thus, Meditation sorts to be a rescue in this case.
- Aerobics/Zumba – Aerobics or Zumba involves high intensity of workouts which integrates exercises and dance. It helps in removal of toxins from body in the form of sweating. Aerobics helps increase the fitness level of one’s body and helps in reducing weight. Aerobics and Zumba also improve the stamina levels and thus, strengthens the core of the body.
In conversation with Dr. Rita Bakshi, Senior Gynaecologist and IVF Expert, International Fertility Centre