It is now a proven fact that goat milk is healthier than cow milk for various nutritional reasons. There’s no denying that cow’s milk has ample nutrients and health benefits, today we will tell you how goat’s milk beat cow’s milk hands down!
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: One reason why people tend to love goat milk is that they are able to enjoy it without the common inflammation and upset stomachs that cow milk so often causes. This is due to the unique enzymatic make-up of goat milk that soothes inflammation in the gut.
- Heart Health: There are nearly twice as many beneficial fatty acids in goat milk as can be found in cow milk, which means that our cholesterol balance can be helped significantly by goat milk. By balancing our essential fatty acids in the body, we can prevent atherosclerosis, strokes, heart attacks, and other coronary complications. The high potassium levels in goat milk also help to reduce blood pressure, as potassium is a vasodilator that relaxes blood vessels and relieves tension on the cardiovascular system.
- Weight Loss Efforts: Although goat milk has more fatty acids than cow milk, it actually has less “bad” fats, meaning that it can help people who want to lose weight, without compromising their nutritional needs.
- Immunity Booster: Trace amounts of selenium are found in cow milk, but there are also significant amounts in goat milk. This somewhat rare mineral is a key component in immune system functionality, making us better able to protect ourselves from illness and fend off infections.
- Nutrient Uptake Efficiency: One of the main benefits of goat milk is that the chemical composition is far closer to human milk than cow milk. Essentially, humans are designed to be breast-fed, just like goats and cows, but human milk is similar to goat milk, so our bodies are able to get more nutrients out of the milk as it moves through our system and it causes less stress on our digestive processes.