Amla, the Indian gooseberry is immensely beneficial for our health, as it is very rich in minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex, and hence, is a powerful antioxidant. Intact, it also protects our body from oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals.
Below are some of the key benefits of consuming alma juice daily:
1. Amla juice contains vitamin C that is twenty times more than in orange juice. Amla because of being rich in Vitamin C improves your skin texture and brings a glow to it.
2. Amla juice when taken with honey everyday, twice helps in relieving asthma and bronchitis complications. It also works wonders for blood purification. Eat the same mixture to get rid of the acidity problem.
3. Ayurveda states that eating amla on regular basis increases life span of a human.
4. Amla juice works perfectly for the removal of pimples and acne scars from your skin.
5. If you are suffering from urinary tract infection and wants to get rid of with nature, you shall consume amla. Try to dry 30 ml of amla juice two times daily to get the relief from burning urination.