Honda Cars has recently introduced the petrol version of Honda Brio in India. Brio was initially launched in India in the year 2011. The updated version of the vehicle launched recently, is the quintessence of the manufacturing brilliance of Honda as it offers various sophisticated features along with new exteriors and spacious interiors.
Features of That Adds to Its Sophisticated Appeal of The New Honda Brio—
- The face-lifted Brio presents a classy look with a lustrous black and bright chrome finish.
- Comes with a trendy front bumper and a stylish front grille.
- The rear end of new Honda Brio features an elegant tail lamp along with a tailgate spoiler with LED high mount stop lamp.
- The base version of Honda Brio features beige interiors, whereas the top-end variant has black interiors.
- The interiors of Brio also feature well-finished seat fabric.
- Power steering and power windows.
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors.
- Comes with Advanced Double DIN Integrated Audio (USB & Aux-In) with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Has hands-free telephony function.
- Digital AC controls with Max Cool function for providing you with a stress-free and comfortable drive.
Besides being spacious and comfortable, the new Brio comes with an extraordinary engine that is fuel-efficient. Its 4-cylinder 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine delivers a maximum output of 88 PS at 6000 rpm and Torque of 109 Nm at 4500 rpm.
Enhanced Safety Features—
Honda cars have declared that Brio’s body structure has been specially designed for self-protection in the event of a crash. In order to ensure the safety of its customers, the new Brio offers the following safety features—
- Anti-lock braking system in the top-end variant.
- Dual SRS airbags in the top-end variant.
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution in the top-end variant.
- Impact mitigating headrests, and
- Seatbelt pretensioner with load limiters,
The petrol version of the vehicle will be available in five attractive colours—
- Urban Titanium,
- White Orchard Pearl,
- Alabester Silver,
- Taffeta White, and
- Rally Red.
The updated model of Brio has been launched in order to target the younger consumers in India. The starting price of the base version of Honda Brio is Rs 4.69 lakhs whereas the high-end automatic version is priced at Rs 6.81 lakhs. The new Brio comes with a standard warranty of 2 years or 40,000 kms.
By: Monalisa Biswas