Canadian Channel Partner Receives Top Award; Additional Winners Hail from Argentina, Costa Rica and the United States
NEW DELHI, India, July 2, 2015 – Canada-based Westech Industrial received top honors at Honeywell(NYSE:HON) Process Solutions’ (HPS) annual Channel Partner of the Year awards ceremony today. Westech Industrial – which has supplied instrumentation and process control equipment to customers in the oil and gas, terminal, petrochemical and other markets for 50 years – was recognized during Honeywell’s Channel Partner Conference held in San Antonio, Texas.
The awards recognize distributors and system integrators for customer service, innovation and excellence among companies supplying and integrating Honeywell solutions in the Americas.
“We’re excited that we not only work with a diverse range of companies, but that we see exceptional performance from each of them,” said Don Maness, senior director, HPS Channel Excellence. “Our award winners represent the best of the process solutions industry. They are experts in helping our customers identify the best products for their specific applications. They are able to solve customers’ automation problems and even anticipate customer needs, while driving down purchasing costs. We’re honored to have them on our team and to recognize their accomplishments.”
Westech Industrial quickly embraced new product releases, expanded offerings to end users – including training on Honeywell SmartLine® transmitters – and equipped its sales force to meet challenging customer requirements in an efficient and effective manner. The company’s wide range of product categories offered includes everything from process instrumentation to terminal automation and gas measurement and control.
Winners of other channel partner awards included:
- Distributor of the Year for Control Systems – Loy Instruments of Indianapolis for their expertise in industry issues such as safety and control system regulations
- Distributor of the Year for Instrumentation – AWC of Baton Rouge, La., for creating innovative product demos as well as training staff to better solve customer problems
- Distributor of the Year for Terminal Operations – Bruno Schillig of Buenos Aires, Argentina, for offering customers complete solutions and high value returns
- Distributor of the Year for Gas Measurement and Control – CJ Nolte of Hazlet, N.J., which provides a wide range of instrumentation and expertise to customers in the Northeast U.S.
- Distributor of the Year for MatrikonOPC – Vester Business SL of San José, Costa Rica for networking with new distributors and integrators in order to train staff and provide value engineering solutions
- Systems Integrator of the Year – Real Time Service (RTS) of Buenos Aires for minimizing customer cost of ownership through batch process manufacturing expertise