The mantra for monsoon is easy to wear, easy to remove and easy to dry. Choose light and breathable options like flip flops, sandals, clogs, which define comfort and élan at the same time. These are some of the most comfortable and quick dry footwear options for monsoons
However, selecting the right footwear is one of the key criteria. Thus, below are some useful and worthy tips that will keep you abeam with the trends and comfortable this season.
- Wear Flip Flops: Flip Flops are sleek, waterproof and safe footwear this season. In monsoons, opt for water-friendly flip flops that can easily channel water away and improve traction. They can also help you to ride through the wave and anywhere you want to make a splash. In Monsoons, say NO to closed shoes they take time to dry and may harbor germs around the feet
- Comfortable sandals: The wave-inspired outsole design sandals are the most active water-friendly shoes for monsoon adventure. They offermaximum breathability, while adjustable straps and pull tabs at the heels offer quick on and offs
- Odor-Resistant: Footwear in monsoons takes time to dry and result in bad odor. To avoid such circumstances, it is always better to rely on footwear that has odor resistant properties
- Go for Croslite™ foam footwear: Croslite footwear is super versatile and multipurpose that takes you from beach to date night and to all kinds of places in between. They are waterproof, easy to wash, comfortable, light with quick-drying and durability
- Travel- Friendly: After long days of hiking and gear-hauling, slipping into the uber-comfortable Classic Clog is the best way to unwind around the campsites and river crossings. Clogs dry super quickly, have ventilation ports for enhanced breathability, are lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant and come in a variety of silhouettes to keep you comfortable and stylish
By: Surabhi Agrawal Head – Merchandising, Crocs India