The company that makes computer software and video games for the users around the world is known as Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT). The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Some of products are often already installed when people buy a new computer.
The development and implement of software used on computers and on the World Wide Web that was focused by Technology corporation. The company was founded in 1975 by former CEO Bill Gates.The company (Microsoft) windows operating system is most widely used operating in the world.
Microsoft Windows are best known to their software products line of operating systems,like Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers and Microsoft has been discovered itself to develop, manufacture, licenses, supports and sells computer software and for other services. And if you lost or forgot your password, there are the simple steps to recover the Microsoft Account Password. The processes of recover Microsoft account password described below:.
The services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you may use to sign in which wants to need the reset password, if you forgot the password.
Passwords are case-sensitive so firstly check to make sure that Caps lock isn’t on. You think that your account has already been hacked.Then follow the tips and make your account powerful against future attacks.
To reset your password:
1. Go to Reset your password page.
2. Choose the specific reason to reset your microsoft account password, then click Next.
3. Enter the Microsoft Account email address you’re trying to recover.
4. Write the characters which you see on the screen, then click next.
5. If you have security info on your account,then we will send you one-time code on your alternative phone number or email address which you gave us. After you write the code in the box, click next, and you’ll be able to make a new password.
Windows 10 PC
● On the main screen, write your Microsoft account name if it is not visible on the screen. If there are multiple accounts on the PC, choose one of them.
● On the below of the text box just select I forgot my password.
● At the time of Recover your account screen type the characters displayed in the box below Enter the characters you see on the screen, then select Next.
● On Verify your identity screen, choose the option to receive your security code on a phone number or by email. If you choose text then type the last four digits of your phone number, and select Send code.
● When you get the code on a phone number or in mail on a separate device, enter it and then select Next.
● Click on Reset your password and create a new password. Select Next. This sets your new account password. Select Next again to return to the login page.
● Sign in with your new Microsoft account password…
To change your Microsoft Account Password
● Go to the web page Microsoft then Sign-in.
● Click on the option Account Security.
● Select to Change password.
● Write your current password, new password which you want, and then re-enter the new password again.
● Click on Save.
If you want any help you go for the Microsoft Customer Services, Executives of microsoft will support you to resolve the problems or any query which you do not understand.