“Content Marketing” is a practice of creating, publishing and sharing content with the goal of building the reputation and visibility of your brand. It is quickly becoming the best way to attract and convert customers. Almost 78% of consumer prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads, and 70% believe that organization providing custom content are interested in building good relationship with them.
Real content marketing isn’t repurposed advertising. Its making something worth talking about.
Benefits of Content Marketing Tools
- Increase the relevancy of your content
- It also increases effectiveness of your account
- Upgrade message uniformity for all marketing channels.
- Helps in collecting more finest data.
- Reduction in marketing campaigning cost.
Now let’s discuss on features of Content Marketing.
Once you realize the importance of content marketing, spend time researching what to write and how to proceed. Let’s have a look on below points you should keep in mind while writing a content.
- Meta Tags and its Importance? Meta tags are the head section of your codes that help define the contents of a web page. For example, description meta tag is used is used by internet search engines to display a description of your page in their search results.
Importance:Meta tags are important because they can have a big impact on your click-through-rate. This is because most search engines will pull your Title Tag and Meta Description to form the snippet of data when your pages are listed in organic search results.
- Content Frequency &Distribution Platform and recency- find new content ideas and track content performance. Publish and distribute your services.
- Importance of video – what has changed is how important video has become on every platform and channel. People are more interested in watching videos rather than reading a content sometimes. So, everyone aware of the fact that video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. And when we talk about elite people in the audience video has become the most powerful media figure to promote your brand. As per statistics 73% users are fond of watching videos.
- Importance of links – link a building has been an important part of the ranking of its sites since ranking become important. That part of the SEO strategy will not change but its more important than ever to place quality over quantity in your content marketing execution. Enhancing your external link is important. Building link simply means it’s a process of getting other websites users back to your website. Means to increase the traffic of your websites.
You have to make efforts to get a web page rank, there are few factors to consider.
- Anchor Text: it is the clickable text in a hyperlink. It is often blue and underlined. So, if someone select any keywords or statement and place the link of his or her website over that text, it will have turned into Anchor Text.
- Maintain Quality of the Linking Page – Another factor considered is the nature of the page that is sending the connection. search engines allow links from high-quality, trusted pages to count more in boosting rankings than questionable pages and sites.
- Page Link is Aimed at – Many times when people discuss about your websites they’ll always use and target the link on the home page.
- Bounce Rate:it is an internet marketing used in web traffic analysis it represents the percentage of visitors who entre the site and then leave rather than continuing to view other pages within the same site. It is the easiest way to measure how traffic coming to your web page is performing.
- Image optimization- consumer loves image, image create trust and give a look and feel of the product they are about to buy. According to statistic 65% of the consumer claim that quality of the product image is very important for them in selecting or purchasing the product. Uploading number of photos in a post may help a person to grab the information more quickly.