Idea starts service to locate last known location of the missing person
Cochin, 19th August, 2018:
Idea Cellular is committed to providing connectivity to the people of Kerala and has announced a range of initiatives to support customers during the current unprecedented flood situation. While Team Idea is working 24×7 to restore connectivity in the flood-hit regions, the company has announced the following benefits for over 1 Cr customers in Kerala to enable them to connect with their loved ones.
- To help locate a missing person, Idea subscribers can now dial 1948 (toll-free no.) to receive last know location information of the missing person over an SMS.
- Idea is offering Emergency Talktime credit of Rs.10 for all Prepaid customers. Customers can dial *150*150# to get the Talktime instantly.
- All Idea Prepaid customers will get 1 GB data free valid for 7 days. This benefit will be automatically credited to customers.
- Idea will extend the due date for bill payment for all Postpaid customers to ensure they continue using the services, uninterrupted.
- Idea subscribers on unlimited packs whose validity is expiring on 16th, 17th, 18th Aug will get an additional 2 days of validity.
Additionally, Idea will also equip its company stores in the flood-hit areas, to enable its customers to visit and charge their mobile phones.