May 9th, 2015: Impetus, a big data solution provider, which is also reputed for its employee orientation, will roll out its mass recruitment drive in Bengaluru. The company is all set to hire professional from across the country for its various operational processes. It will target the candidates from SSC to LSE level and would be scheduled between 10 AM to 2 PM.
The drive will be only in lateral hiring for professionals with more than 5 years of experience. According to reports, 70% of the hiring will be targeted from major cities across the nation and the rest 30% will be pooled out from outstations. The recent drive is countrywide and the company will campaign across the nation.
Impetus will fill up more than 600 vacancies through this drive for big data positions, which is their niche domain. In addition to this, more than 300 positions will be for projects related to other areas. The selection process would comprise of written test, two rounds of technical discussion, and an HR round. Only shortlisted candidates would be scheduled for written test. Candidates successful in the written test will undergo interviews the same day.