The latest edition of Elearnity’s 9-Grid Report for Authoring Tools, published at the end of January, rates eXact learning solutions’ learning content management system (LCMS) as a ‘Potential Leader’.
Placed in the top left quadrant of the 9-Grid Report, the eXact learning LCMS – from the digital learning content management business solution provider, eXact learning solutions – was recently updated to include:
- One-click, multiple formats publishing and integration with Microsoft Office tools – for subject matter experts and content authors
- Business analysis reports and project management enhancements; support for TinCan API and learning record store (LRS) reports – for managers and administrators
- Next generation mobile apps and social network features – for learners
Valerio Torda, eXact learning solutions’ CEO, commented: “Now being part of Italy’s leading management consulting firm, Lattanzio Group, with an annual turnover of some 16m euros, eXact learning solutions already has a couple of decades’ experience of developing state-of-the-art applications for the online learning technologies market worldwide. The company is seeing growth in its customer base – particularly from international organizations with easily recognized brand names.
“It’s good to see independent research identify the eXact learning LCMS authoring tool, which is integral to the LCMS, as a potential leader in its field,” he added.
Among Europe’s leading independent talent and learning analysts, Elearnity provides independent research, analysis and advice on learning innovation and technologies, in addition to publishing its 9-Grid Report.
The Report rates learning management systems (LMSs), bespoke e-learning development and authoring tools. It compares solutions according to five criteria:
- Potential – scope and sophistication
- Performance – market performance and customer performance
- Presence – historic and current presence in the market
- Total Cost of Ownership – the full cost of acquiring, implementing and operating the solution
- Future Trajectory – trends of the market related to a vendor’s performance and potential