NewsPatrolling.com – Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi today addressed the popular Vibrant Gujarat summit at Gandhinagar. He told to the gathering of global investors that India is a powerful economy and its strength lies in 3Ds, which are Democracy, Demography, and Demand.
PM Modi also said that Gujarat is a land of popular idea generators like Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. This indicates the humongous business spirit of India.
He also showcased the importance of Good Governance and Healthy Competition among states. Modi said that in last two and a half year democratic set-ups have been able to deliver quick results. He also met with various foreign leaders and discussed investment opportunities.
Many leading corporate leaders such as Mukesh Ambani, Ratan Tata and Mukesh Adani were present and addressed the global investors during the event.
Major highlights of Modi’s speech:
· India wants and need tourism infrastructure to promote tourism in a big way
· India is now the sixth largest manufacturing country in the world
· Make in India is a massive success and it’s the biggest brand that India ever had.
· Government to reforms the economy and focusing on improving the ease of doing business: PM Modi
· Indian economy has shown resilience in tough economic times. It is now the brightest spot in the global economy.
· India is on the threshold to become the most digitized economy of the world.